Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. len

If you don't want her to take it, don't but it. Like it or not, the jury said she was not guilty. Get over it. If you care so much, go help children in homeless shelters or abuse centers for women and children.

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scru hur

The jury did not do their job.
      She took responsibility alright; in her own selfish way, by dumping her own child in a swamp. Not guilty does not mean she's innocent.
      Get over it? When you lose someone you love, you fall apart and it takes a long time to recover. No signs of that in her.

July 29, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. AZonie

I will boycott anyone I know that pays her a dime. She should not profit for killing that poor little girl.

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim F.

Yup, and who said crime doesn't pay????

July 29, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Zurg

Hopefully we will be watching for a breaking news report in the future similar to; Breaking News-Mutilated decomposed body of Tot Mom found in dumpster....And now for your local weather...

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. John

If you really feel as disgusted as you all say you do, stop reading anything about her, stop watching the T.V. shows that talk about her, don't buy the magazine that features her and quit giving these people a reason to offer her a million dollars so they can make 20 million off of "you".

July 29, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tha Chikin

It's like a train wreck... you don't really want to see blood and guts but you can't look away.

July 29, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Michael

No, I don't think she should accept any offers at this time. It would be in bad taste and contradictory to what she's most likely in need of – privacy and time away from the media attention that's been very unfairly targeting her. Many, many, many other people have done or thought to have done bad things, yet they don't or didn't get the immense amount of attention she has. This is, in my opinion, unfairly targeting of her by the media. I mostly blame Nancy Grace for this "witch hunt" that she has been on for the past 3 years. Nancy, you've let me down. I went from being a loyal watcher and admirer to avoiding HLN at night. It's become "tabloid T.V."

July 29, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. suesark

Sign me up for the boycott!!! Not giving her one red cent of my hard-earned money!

July 29, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chesley

Get over it people the witch hunt is over the greastest court system in the world found her not guilty, she has every right to make a living last time I checked this is a free-market capitalism society. Go on with yall's lifes and stop crying about this, It was horriable what happen to Caylee but this happen all around the world so lets foucus on ways to save childern before things like this happen by being more aware to are childern. Everybody knows and grew up with a "Casey Anthony" type of girl who lied about everything but all this girl is guilty of is not tell the truth so stop the witch hunt and move on with whats important and that is YOUR OWN LIFES.

July 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kobe

haha i love it when someone from a country like brazil calls americans dumb. that is excellent.

July 29, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • April

Kobe – that was excellent. Thanks for giving me a little chuckle... 🙂

July 29, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • well

What an ignorant statement. but thats what I get for actually trying to read these comments, it is kinda like contest to see who can say the most ignorant thing.

July 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. What was the verdict again?

Last time I checked she did get a not guilty verdict. What facts do you know that proves other wise? Maybe you could have made a bunch of money like she is about to if you had gone to the prosecutor with that information. I say get over it. I hope she makes bank takes the lie detector test and it comes back that she told the truth.

July 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Um

Not guilty does not mean "Innocent". She KNEW her daughter was dead and her lawyer even said so from day one when he announced her father brought her lifeless body to her. Then to go out and party and you think she should be rewarded? That's plain sick.

July 29, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dgh

So tell me what is she going to do for money......no one will hire her and most people hate her....so tell me how is she going to buy food pay rent and live?
    she should pose nude and pay taxes on the money.......this is a start to her redemption!

July 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dgh

July 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tha Chikin

Who CARES that she doesn't have any money... if you feel so bad for her, move her into your house and support her! Hide your checkbook though... and most of your valuables because she is a thief, on top of being a liar, and obviously a murderer that was found not guilty but really is guilty.

July 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Honestly

She's going to need the money to pay for all the civil suits. Her lawyers are the only ones who stand to profit from this cow.

July 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Greg

She doesn't have a lot of options, Shes broke with no where to go, If I was her I would do the Hustler deal, Its the only viable option she has, Except live in a cardboard box.
    Should Hustler make the offer, Why not!, Hustler is not stooping any lower then it already has every month. And theirs no way she going to take that Job involving a Lie Detector, She would be a fool too, there not perfect, I was innocent yet I still failed the test lucky for me the real culprit confessed after also failing the test. . After that experience my faith in Lie Detectors is Zip!

July 29, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chesley

another thing anybody who reads my post will thing I'am a liberal dem, but thats not true the left and right are both wrong as they are hurting are country acting like little childern, note to congress WAKE UP AND DO YOUR JOB

July 29, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tha Chikin

Politics is the next page over... 😀

July 29, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Tha Chikin

All I have to say is: WHY LARRY WHY?!?!

When it comes to freedom of speech, no one does it better. Many times has he stood up for our rights as Americans and given the court system the preverbal finger. This is why I think he is awesome! But this... come on!

I really don't understand it... she isn't even that cute! You can see her ears from space for Pete's sake!! I know... I know... I get it... it's because she's controversial, it'll sell magazines but, she isn't going to give an interview. All you are going to get see is her saggy boob socks!! Any interview she DOES give to anyone is just going to be more lies. Here is a thought people... I can LIE just as BAD for free! It'll save you all a carp load of cash and we can all move on with our lives. Guess all my creative writing in college should count for something no?!? **slams head on desk**

I am gonna get off my soap box now... NEXT!!

July 29, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |