Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. Sally

The Witch doesn't deserve a dime. She can live on the street for all I care. For what she did, even though it couldn't be proved because evidence had disappeared under the conditions the body was found, she deserves nothing. People who do this need to be shunned, not hired, not befriended, etc. She can go live in the woods and rot for all most people care. She should not profit one cent off of killing or causing Caylee's death. I don't care if she is down to her last penny. Look at the years she took from Caylee. Casey's years should be no better.

July 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Is This What American Has Become

So this is how we envision of gaining riches by committing act of sins. Such pathetic lives...

July 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chesley

Iam sorry about that cheap comment i made Les about you knowing what GOD approves on, at the time I did not thing someone like peter would attack your faith I really am sorry about that it was not very mature and respectfully of me.

July 29, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. melb

this page is a good example of a word called "desperation". people act like this girl looks like flippin marilyn monroe. she's not dog ugly but to actually put money in HER pocket to see her naked? my gosh guys, she's not that darn good lookin. if you would actually be OK with knowing you were giving her money for this, then perhaps you are one of those people who need to explore some other options to keep yourself satisifed, i.e....eh, i better not i.e. that one. please don't use a dating service. it would be a horrible travesty to make some nice woman looking for a relationship believe you were a decent human being. you wanna fantasize? go ahead. no one can stop anyone from thinking things. you wanna look at pictures of her, pause your TV screen, listen to her voice and you know what, go ahead man, won't hurt us. HOWEVER, why in the hell anyone would be OK with paying her to see her naked is beyond me. unless her va jay-jay says what happened, why is this so interesting to see? i'm sure she has girl parts like every other woman!

July 29, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. IndyNC

Thank you Hugh Hefner for having class.

July 29, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • wonder

If Hugh Hefner is the new definition of class....What has our nation come to.

July 29, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

Class? Hugh Hefner probably turned her down because she's older than 20 and has brown hair! !

July 29, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marc

hahaha .. Hef = class ??? ahahaha ... ohh boy .. we're all f...word..up

July 29, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • That Guy

LMAO @ Anna. Good one..

July 29, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Is This What America Has Become?

This is pathetic for anyone who is offering her money for her conduct. Show some integrity people. Wait, the news media has no integrity. They will do anything to exploit.

July 29, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Can't wait...

to see her in the magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 29, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TallyChick

People may be against anyone offering Casey money for interviews and such but every single one of you would probably watch the interview! I'll admit it...I know I would watch it!

July 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Yes. Admittedly, I would watch if she actually did the lie detector.

July 29, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • GnatB

Nope. Even if I was remotely interested in watching it (which I'm not). I wouldn't watch it anyways. To do so would be endorsing the payment. Where is the money to pay her coming from? The ads. why are the ads paying money? Because I'm watching.

So when you watch it, YOU pay her. With your time watching the ads.

July 29, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • NW

I hate to admit it, but I would watch if she were on a lie detector... in fact, it would be the talk of this country before and after which is exactly why she'd make $1 million doing it!

July 29, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred

Nope, wouldn't watch it or anything else that she might make one red cent from doing. So she was found not guilty... so what? She knows something about the demise of her daughter, and lied, lied, lied with no consequences from our "justice" system. What a farce. Now she'll make money hand over fist because the DA's office screwed up royally.

July 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DDSilks

I hope she never makes a dime off this. I for one will never watch any TV show or buy any magazine that has anything on her - I will never patronize those who give her any money for anything

July 29, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  9. clinky

I haven't bought or looked at p0rn since I was a teenager–really–but I might make an exception for something in such galling taste.

July 29, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. clinky

Couldn't she do the interview in the nude? Hurry please.

July 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Marc

Well ... anyone willing to see Casey Anthony nude is, in my opinion, a person with very low standards in all aspects of his / her personality. I see no problems in making money out of TV Shows, after all .. they're all there because we watch them and that money will for sure help Csey to rebuild her life wihout need to go nude (that'd be bizzare in my opinion). All in all .. it's not my business and I wish all the best for Caey after all she was subject to the legal system and was considered not guilty. We should just leave her alone ...and move on with our own life.

July 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • ReallY?

And how many times has the justice system been wrong? How many times have they let a criminal get away with their crime scot-free or put someone else in jail who didn't do the crime because the actual perpetrator hAS been declared innocent?! Oh, that's right, you don't know, because They don't want anyone to know that our precious justice system has failed.

July 29, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Haklesup

I hope the ananymous Dad will come out if she collects and $ with a wrongful death suit that will keep her money out of her hands a la OJ

July 29, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Daisy

Blood money! She doesn't deserve a dime. 😦

July 29, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ditto

July 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • CLF

I think the reason I have questions about the system working is that she did not even get convicted on the child abuse charge. Caylee missing 30 days without reporting it seems to me like child abuse?

July 29, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Amy

I like the LIVE interview hooked up to a lie detector idea. Let her incriminate herself to the world. Then we will see how fast that million go when she is on the run.

July 29, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. shishta

I know plenty of people are offering a mill for her head, where are they at 🙂

July 29, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |