August 22nd, 2011

Monday's live video events

The situation in Libya continues to change by the minute.  Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage on the situation in the country.

Today's programming highlights...

Ongoing coverage - Uprising in Libya

Continuing coverage - Hurricane Irene tracker

9:30 am ET - Wall Street opening bell - How will Wall Street react to the situation in Libya?  A new trading week begins as the NYSE looks to rebound following several weeks of declines.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Libya • World
  1. without_hate

CNN has done and excellent job of covering the Libyan conflict. Very professional. If only the domestic coverage was professional and not biased it would be a great network.

August 22, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. without_hate

I have spent a lot of nights and days with CNN the network was my constant companion until the last five years. I seldom turn it on because the net work has become a mouth piece for the democratic party. Please clean up the biased reporting and bring me home. International desk this does not apply to you. You doing a great job, thanks.

August 22, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. without_hate

CNN was at one time my constant companion as I trudged from assignment to assignment. I had a friend to keep me informed. The last five years I have not turned on CNN. The domestic content is so obviously biased. It is no longer a first class network but a mouth piece for the democrats. Please clean up the domestic content and bring me home to CNN.

August 22, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  4. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Very little unbiased reporting will ever occur until the work is taken away from humans.

August 22, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  5. slider

I agree with the above comments. Your everything liberal/everything socolist leaning agenda and your deep seated liberal bias are a real turn off.

August 22, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

I did not post the 9:52 am comment. It was my troll. I for one think reporters are one of the worlds greatest assets of information.

August 22, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

I am a musician. Sometimes I wish that I were a reporter.

August 22, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mr. Rogers

If pro-GOP and bold-faced lies are what turns you on, go to Fox News. They're as biased to the right as you claim CNN is to the left.

August 23, 2011 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |