September 2nd, 2011

Taliban abducted young people, officials believe

Authorities in Pakistan's tribal region believe the Taliban have abducted around 30 young people on an outing there.

Islam Zeb, a senior administrator in Bajaur Agency, told CNN on Friday the people were between the ages of 10 and 20 and elders were meeting to discuss the recovery of the children.

Zeb said the youth were walking to a picnic spot along a river to mark the end of the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Pakistan
  1. Anonymous

You're such an ftard Philip. Do YOU even know what YOU'RE talking about, because the rest of us sure don't.

September 2, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Philip

Here are some keywords to Youtube videos that explain this better than I. "Confessions of an Economic Hitman", and "Dr. Judy Wood, Phd." enjoy

September 2, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

Me named Philip. Me is a big dummy. Me going to have heart attack someday because me is too high strung. Me go clean sand out of v@gina now.

September 2, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @anonymous

I wasn't speaking of banasy, I was speaking to anonymous.

September 2, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @Philip

Isn't that what you want? To be the center of attention? To have your ego massaged? You said that's part of your pathology, right? Even to the point of losing friends?

September 2, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jazzzzzzzz

This post was so good by Mr SandyK, I believe it's statement on if these little pep show for (peto's) are illegal.
    here's his post from the (Toddler does Dolly) thread

Mr SandyK

First of all shame on those selfish moms! I watched the show one time, the other officers were saying it was unreal. and I completely agree with Nicole PEDOPHILES ARE WATCHING....100% positive about that. any `mom` that does not protect her child from that is an incredibly selfish woman, not deserving of a child. Please i challenge anyone to try to say these monsters dont love this kind of thing. how about skipping the pagents until your child is grown enough to understand what they are getting into. these should be illegal. and for what a plastic trophy and cheap tiara for God`s sake people. you comprise your child for that?

September 2, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @Banasy

Hey! Since we can't seem to stay on topic anyway. Are you single? I've got a thing for b!tchy women. ; )

September 2, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Darwin

Hello? Anybody? Anybody at all?

September 2, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Friends have come and gone...

...while these issues have remained. Does an infant befriend its father or are things like eye-contact irrelevant to the point where even if you did see through the eyes of a child and gazed upon the complexities of life in these days we call living in, would you not need yourself to be cleaned? Are there even words to describe the pool behind a mothers eyes where things seen, even things seen done to that child as the mother is getting uncled in the next room as the pool begins turning into an ocean. Baby cries. Child whimpers. Man runs out the door as father is home. Stench of stale beer lingering, as if it were the mighty monarch of the air, slowly decending and through the nostrils of a mere little boy where it finally offers some relief, the sort of relief, momentary tranquility, brief, and yet seemingly lasting as my mind struggles away any hope of escape. Any hope of swimming even in her pools for eyes, now the deep end not the wading pool not the right side of the rope seperating the decent from me.

September 3, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

I am done.
    I am done with explaining myself and having to justify sh!t all the time to people who refuse to hear what I'm saying.
    I am done with being called a b!tch because they think I improperly said something.
    I am done with you both.
    No olive branch.
    Nothing.
    You two: LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!
    Your "friendship" (ha!) comes with too many strings.
    Your constant neediness is draining me.
    I have nothing for either of you.
    So here it is:
    Both of you: p!ss off.
    Leave me the f alone.
    You two deserve all that fate has to offer you.
    Choke on it.
    The glass is empty and broken, just the way you two seem to like.
    Thrive on it, and leave me out of it.

September 3, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jazzzzzzzz

The posts here by my friend, are going to have justice one day!
    That justice will be swift and violent!
    God will unleash his wrath on those who killed all these victims lives!
    For the victims... never stop trying to become VICTORIOUS over this blow to a *normal* life, with the shoulder of your friends to lean on, when it gets to be too much.
    To all victims of Child abuse... my words will not sustain you, BUT Gods can, love and peace to all

September 3, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jazzzzzzzz

Since all of us have been thru our own turmoils WE all should want all the more to be that shoulder for those who had it worse.
    with out respect , there is nothing , I am sad for that was obvious.
    habba a na life

September 3, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jazzzzzzzz

@ ANONYMOUS, who addressed ANONYMOUS
    What do you think the taliban child being abducted are going thro right now, raype, torture and worse!!!!
    So his posts here DO tie back to abuse, no?

September 3, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cheerleader Daisy

I thought all pedophiles were attracted only to boys...? You mean little girls are attacked too? Cuz I didn't get that from reading these comments.

September 3, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |