September 5th, 2011

Bush: no sense of jubilation at bin Laden's death

Former President George W. Bush says he experienced no pleasure when he heard about the death of Osama bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader responsible for orchestrating the deadly terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

"He was sitting in a restaurant in Dallas when the Secret Service told him that President (Barack) Obama wanted to speak to him. He then learned about the assassination," documentarian Peter Schnall told CNN in an interview set to air Monday.

Bush "said to us certainly there was no sense of jubilation (and) certainly no sense of happiness," Schnall stressed. "If anything, he felt that finally there was a sense of closure."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: George W. Bush • September 11 • Terrorism
  1. Jazzzzzzzz

Gotta, go to sleep now. Hope to chat with you longer sometime
    Night Mr.Sandy K

September 6, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. clearmind

Ok I respect that. i understand you are well known and dont want people in your business. it will be ok someday. good night again. take care

September 6, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ahkmed the Terror Guy

Ahkmed is taking 'official funnyman of al qaeda' show on the road. This past year and more has been good for me to be Ahkmed here, and Ahkmed will miss you all. Don't forget to practice your goat-grabbing so to be for giving Ahkmed good game when come back next year. And Ahkmed is taking Philip with me. When I try to pull own puppet string, plastic suicide vest slip down and everybody see embarrass Ahkmed, and Philip. We will miss you all and are sad to go, but must. Hard to explain and all up choke. And for there are too many names to list each for to say so-long, you know are you who. Farewell and may Allah himself not get the best of you as me. :( pls. for to be not responding.

September 6, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jazzzzzzzz

I had also made a state of my departure, yet some troll decided it was funny to post under name that I had parkisons
    My leaving is perminate, I hope that you can forgive my behavor hat was so unlike me. but as I said to Mr. K I've had a great loss and will not be able to cope with it while maintaining my dignity here.
    To Ahkmed, maybe your time away will be short once you see your solace from the one has been had.
    Miss you all very much
    Love always Jazz
    MR k , HUG my friend

September 6, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ywgwie malmsteen

you all need to get a job and then you will have the right to mouth off on here especially you cesar the retarded chimp! waiting on your check from Obomba does not mean you have a job. In the mean time you can go to FREESTUFF.COM bye bye lard ass!

September 6, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. michaelfury

QUESTION: I was asking why you’re appearing together, rather than separately, which was their request.

BUSH: Because it’s a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9-11 commission is looking forward to asking us. And I’m looking forward to answering them.

September 6, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Ywgwie malmsteen

I find it hilarious that YOU know about that web site, TeaTard!

September 6, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. Media scientists

The usa approached a decade challenge with measurements it took it's nation to suruiue history........star fleet

September 6, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. Andreas Moser

I have also been wondering if it's morally permissible to celebrate someone's death: http://andreasmoser.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/celebrating-death-of-bin-laden/

September 7, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |