Lawyer: American hikers' release in Iran could come soon
U.S. hikers Shane Bauer (L) and Josh Fattal (shown in February) are reportedly near to being released from prison.
September 17th, 2011

Lawyer: American hikers' release in Iran could come soon

A lawyer for two American hikers held in Iran for more than two years told CNN on Saturday that Iranian authorities are close to signing documents that could mean the pair are released on bail from Tehran's Evin prison.

Masoud Shafiee, attorney for Josh Fattal and Shane Bauer, said he was "very hopeful" they might be released Saturday.

On Tuesday, the lawyer raised hopes that the pair might soon be freed. Shafiee said the two men could be released after a $500,000 bail was paid for each of them.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Hikers • Iran • Uncategorized
  1. Cousin it

Yada,I'm a hot 33 year old. I want you baby. Let's get a room. My wife is away until Wednesday. I know you want to baby.

September 17, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

The troll is trolling me. How nuts you are. Because now I will troll you.

September 17, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Cousin It

@Joe It's your money dude.

September 17, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cousin it

AT yada, hey baby. I want to get to know you. Give me your e-mail address,NOW! I will dine you,take you to a live orchastra and then the ultimate-Jack in the Box for an Ultimate Cheeseburger. After that you owe me. You know.

September 17, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Troll baby, where are you going from here? I will follow you anywhere. How do you like me now?

September 17, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Cousin it

Yada do you like mini skirts. How about I buy you one. Then shake your caboose. I'll take it from there baby

September 17, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Noone likes a troll.

September 17, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. The Man

Yada. I want you.

September 17, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Little bitty man.

September 17, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. The Man

Yada yada you are mine. One day we shall dine and then I will dine on you!

September 17, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Notice no answer. chirp twerp.

September 17, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. analytical reasoner

I've been tracking the online activities of the person responsible for most of the trolling. I have been patiently waiting for her to cease and desist for weeks...even warning her on two occassions. The profile of an troll: 1.) Older woman w/no husband. 2.) Constantly meddling in others personal affairs.3.) Very low I.Q., in the 70-80 range. 4.) Thinks old men are stupid

September 17, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dustin

I don't understand why Iran would need money? I assume they make millions a week in oil revenue. I just don't understand.

September 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cousin It

How about the peron trolling the troll?

September 17, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. analytical reasoner

I am a retired profiler for the FBI. I use my skill to analyze individuals. Gotta take a cr@p now. Bye.

September 17, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. analytical reasoner

@dustin...exactly. Iranians have access to their own natural resources, and are very wealthy. If Somalians had access to their own vast oil reserves, they would be among the wealthiest individuals on earth. 4 major oil corporations have already been busted bribing African leaders who grant access to the oil. Any Somali citizen who fights against this is labled "al-quida" and murdered.

September 17, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. the REAL yada

@ Cousin It troll and the Man troll: Knock it off As$ Wypes! You're sick little boys with nothing to do! Unless you have a "grandma" fettish, it's highly unlikely you would enjoy seeing me in a mini-skirt. And if you ARE wanting to sport a granny on your arm, you're sicker than I thought.

September 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Yada the best thing to do is not speak to it. Ignore and just post your leaving. Everyone is sick of it.

September 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dustin

@analytical r., by major oil corporations, do you mean american companies?

September 17, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. analytical reasoner

@dustin...Halliburton has been on two seperate occassions prosecuted for bribing E. African leaders. On both occassions, they were ordered to pay fines...pay fines to the same governments they were bribing!

September 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. The Man

@yada, I'm 94 years old. I know I'm kinda old for you but let's just do it !

September 17, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cousin It

Don't you troll people for talking to each other?

September 17, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |