October 24th, 2011

Netflix says it lost 800,000 U.S. subscribers last quarter

Netflix reports that it shed 800,000 U.S. subscribers last quarter, but revenue for the period hit a record high of $822 million.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Economy • U.S.
  1. warrant

Troll is sucessful phil.

October 24, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. raven

Well, I guess Im the only one who watches em, Controll. Or the only one who will admit it,anyway. I should be blind by now .

October 24, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Yuan Yi Peng (袁毅鹏)

[ SOS ] Complaint about Human Rights Violations by IBM China on Centennial

Please Google:

IBM detained mother of ex-employee on the day of centennial
    or
    How Much IBM Can Get Away with is the Responsibility of the Media
    or
    Tragedy of Labor Rights Repression in IBM China

October 24, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jeff Frank ( R - OHIO ) "Nakusa - (nutcase)"

Stop cross-posting this message.

October 24, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

He never answers when he's wrong about something, raven.
    It's just easier to slash and run, I guess.

October 24, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jeff Frank ( R - OHIO ) "Nakusa - (nutcase)"

@ ᵬᵰᶇᵰᶊẏ© Your soooo cool!

October 24, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Sisk

Greedy bozos! They will never see another nickel from me.

October 24, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Donna?

And just so you know, I haven't posted using my real name for over a week. Every single comment made under my name has been a troll. But just like the news where people are told what they want to hear, many of you want to believe that I am like you when it comes to promiscuity, drugs, OTC's, prescription drugs, etc. I am NOT like you. I do NOT approve of this sort of thing...you people who are always attacking me when I post, not my personal views, but historical facts and the way it used to be here in America before you people got your way. You avg. Amrican woman wearing a size 14-16 dress, 174lbs @5'4". You avg. Americans who comprehend on the 8th grade level now. You who owe more on student loans than have credit card debt! Over a trillion dollars owed to banks for student loans now. The mind of the avg. American has been wasted. But it's all coming to an end as soon as the CIA is granted authority to not only investigate, the Partriot act has had them doing that for years, but to arrest frauds, soon.

October 24, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chuck Ramsey - V.D. Case Worker

@Donna? You are no better than the rest of the vermin. Do not expect the CIA to fight your battles fo you. You need to bend over for your penicillan.

October 24, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

@philip:
    We all know that the person who has been posting under "philip"
    I don't get where all of the baseless allegations you just accused me of above came from.
    There is a lot that I don't agree with your post.
    Quit attacking me.
    Quit FOCUSING on me.

October 24, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Hmm. Netflix, eh...

October 24, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. s kel

Hello all

October 24, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. s kel

Is that "punk"philip still messin with people Bansay?

October 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Jeff Frank ( R - OHIO ) "Яight Wing Иutcase"

I am the following:

Lee Fong
    Chuck Ramsey
    Johnny Wadd Holmes
    Ron Jeremy

Lets see if "someone else", has the balls to admit who he or she has been recently.

October 24, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. s kel

chuck got the claps?

October 24, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. banasy©

@Jeff Frank:

Thanks! ;)
    I hope you didn't mean that sarcastically...

@Chuck Ramsey:
    Thank you.

October 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Hey s kel. Looks pretty quiet in here. Not sure how many people are around.

October 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply