Attorney: 3 U.S. college students released from police custody
November 25th, 2011

Attorney: 3 U.S. college students released from police custody

Three American college students detained in Cairo since earlier this week have left the police station there and are headed to the airport to return to the United States, an attorney for one of the three men said Friday.

The three – Gregory Porter, Luke Gates and Derrik Sweeney – were arrested after being accused of throwing Molotov cocktails in the unrest that has rattled the country since last week. Their release was ordered Thursday.

FULL STORY
Post by: ,
Filed under: Egypt
  1. bobcat ( in a hat )

Who am I today ? Now let me see.
    Here I go again. Catch me if you can.

November 26, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Beatrice Patton

I want to apologize for my dead father, George. He has no clue he's dead. Imagine my embarrassment when he shows up at christmas parties half in the bag, and I really mean in a bag. What he doesn't seem to get is that his tactics of stealing people's names to forward his stupid thoughts are ignored now, more than ever, because everyone knows his brain is rotted from syphilis. Somebody blow the zombie's head off...please?

November 26, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Thelma Lou Brickmore

A figment of your imagination, George? I'm an only child.
    What I said stands.
    Woeful pos!

November 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Thelma Lou Brickmore

I'm an only child.

November 26, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Herkimer Schwartz

Wow, is that looking for attention or what ?
    A true cry for help.

November 26, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Right-Wing Thug

Quit using my name in vain, Patton. I"m warning you...

November 26, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT

LISTEN UP YOUNG TRAVELERS OF THE WORLD

November 26, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Real person

Maybe they were smoking to much hashish

November 27, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  9. noemi

Stupid tards the3 of them.they should have kept them longer.along with the 1st 3 that walked into iran.they should have just washed there hands of them none of which were worth 500,000. And these last tards lucky little bas(*35s.

November 27, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mary

They will become well known, write books, travel the talk show circuit..Make Mommie and Daddy proud. They will probably be given their own reality show where they travel to other countries in chaos ans see what trouble they can cause. Maybe even make it a reality game show, what country in Chaos will keep them locked up the longest! Gotta love it!!! Mary~

November 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Loubna

Thank you.. I really want to add more to this page but haven't gttoen much time to do it.. I must find good people with good causes. Let me know if you have any suggestions.. I really appreciate you and your support.. Your great!!

August 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |