December 21st, 2011

Dad charged after allegedly showing toddler bound with tape on Facebook

A 21-year-old man in Chicago is charged with battery after allegedly binding his toddler's wrists, ankles and mouth with tape and posting a photo online.

Above the photo of the girl, which Andre Curry allegedly put on his Facebook page, were the words, "This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back. ;)," according to Chicago media reports.

The Facebook page appears to have been taken down. But the image was picked up by other websites.

A public defender for Curry did not immediately return a call from CNN on Wednesday.

Curry is charged with aggravated domestic battery, Chicago police said. He appeared in court Wednesday, where bond was set at $100,000, CNN affiliate WGN reported.

The photo at issue shows a young girl with what appears to be painter's tape over her mouth and binding her wrists and ankles.

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Facebook
  1. chrissy

And im sick and tired of hearing the same old crap outta your mouth no matter what the topic is! Do you EVER think about anything else?? You used to as i remember! Now u sound like a rabid dog! GET SOME EFFIN HELP!!

December 22, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

PHILIP, you may think we are all stupid and dont recognize your works but we do! And i know i speak for more than just myself...WE ARE SICK OF HEARING IT! I understand *retraction of youre reproductive organ into your abdomin* must be painful, see a dr!!!

December 22, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @ chissy not philp here

Chrissy

HINT... pass by his posts DUH You and your OBSESSED friend need to get a LIFE!!!

December 22, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

@Bugs Ears:

No, I haven't researched this intensely, I just don't like misinformation on the internet to be taken literally by posters who foster said misinformation.

And no, I was never a victim, in any way, shape or form.
    Of abuse, or otherwise.

@ INSTANT REPLAY
    "And yes that was meant for YOU ban NASTY"

I assume you are talking to me.
    What I want to know is, 1) What is meant for me, and 2) Why would you call me that? I don't even know you.

Hi, chrissy.

December 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

@Bombo:
    Same as it ever was, obviously.

December 22, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Trinka

"You and your OBSESSED friend need to get a LIFE!!!"
    Sounds like good advice to me...to the person who wrote it. Practice what ya preach.

December 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

hi banasy and ty trinka, course you know WHO posted that right? lmao

December 22, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Trinka

@Chrissy:
    I'm only here infrequently. I had a really difficult time trying to read this thread. It looks like one or two people talking to each other, but I don't know! The whole thread is insane! I don't know whether to be very concerned, or wonder if it is the work of a troll/trolls! Anyway, you're welcome, and if anyone sounds obsessed, it is whoever keeps talking about raype all the time. Sounds like someone has a fe tish for it!

December 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

lol @ trinka, after awhile when you hear someone go on and on about gay men and young boys you DO tend to believe THAT PERSON has the per-verted fetish dont ya?? I think its a very twisted person that keeps turning every topic into THAT! SICKO THAT HE IS!

December 22, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jazz ma Tazz

"Child abuse is many things. Calling it only one thing, ra pe, is as wrong as the people who want to say that omly boys are the ones who are being ra ped by ped ophiles"
    That's what I said...
    Don't take what I say out of context. You look stupider that your rebuttal is.

December 23, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |