December 28th, 2011

Formal charges in Indiana girl's death to come Friday

Authorities have completed the autopsy of a 9-year-old Indiana girl who was dismembered and had her body parts stored in a freezer.

Formal charges against Michael L. Plumadore, 39, who has been charged with one count of murder in the death of Aliahna Lemmon, will be read Friday.

"Some of the story we heard from the beginning with him led us to believe he was the key to this case that ... he was the one who was going to have the answers we were looking for," Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries told HLN's Nancy Grace on Tuesday night. "He was the one who saw her last. He was the one who had the most contact with her."

Plumadore, described as a family friend, was being held without bond after Tuesday's initial court appearance. He was arrested Monday night after the missing girl's body was found.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Crime • Justice • U.S.
  1. DDC

We Insist that you clean yourself at once or you will no longer be allowed to post here,Thankyou for you cooperation.

December 28, 2011 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  2. Vickie

This Man Is A Very Sick Person Never Would I Ever Let A Man Watch My Kids I Don't Care If They Are Even Kin To Me I Feel Sorry For The Family But I Blame The Parents For This Why In The World Would You Ask This Man To Take Care Of Your 3 Girls I Don't Trust Anyone And I Can't Believe These Parents Would Trust Him Why Didn't They Check Into His Back Ground Cause They Would Have Found Out How Sick This Man Was I Wish They Would Cut Up His Body Like He Did Hers But Let Him Sit There A Live And Feel Much As He Can Before He Dies To Me He Should Have Been In Jail Men Like This Get A Pat On There Back After Hurting A Child He Had Done This Before Why The Hell Was He Out To Hurt Another Child?? But Again Why Did These Parents Let Him A Man Watch There 3 Girls What's This World Coming To??

December 28, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

p0rn offends purity chasity and modesty and breeds predators

December 28, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • justathought

Vickie, I can feel your frustration and pain of this terrible incident, agreed, this man had to be sick. My heart goes out to the parents. And without knowing all the facts we can't judge the parents. We don't know how well they knew this man. There are too many sick people in the world. The incident of the fifteen year old girl in Afghan who was imprisoned in the basement is a sick thing, and that included several people; they were all sick. The story of the lady who was imprisoned in a shack in California for eighteen years, both husband and wife were sick people, the mothers and fathers who have killed their own children and children who have killed their parents; they are all sick people. Husbands kill wives, wives kill husbands. The list goes on. Murder is a sick thing. This is a sick world. But, I would plead with you, please don't put all people in the same category; fortunately the sane people still out number the insane. There are many trustworthy men. I'm an older man now, but when I was younger I was a professional ‚Äúbabysitter‚ÄĚ.

December 28, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • ddferrari

Vickie, what does gender have to do with this? From my recollection, there have been lots of murders of young children in the past few years that were commited by WOMEN: Caylie Anthony, Sandra Cantu (found in a suitcase), three Armstrong children- drowned by their mother, five Yates kids-drowned in tub by mom, three girls hung in closet by mom, etc. See my point??

December 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • ddferrari

Also, what's with your weird (almost psychotic) post? No one capitalizes every word, and most of us know how to use periods once in a while. If you want to be taken seriously, write better.

December 28, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

The comment by Vickie at 4:38 AM, as well as the two previous comments, represented my expectations for a situation in which there is no reason to open a topic for comment.
    What is to be said?
    He's a bad man? Parents should be responsible for their own children? Hang him–no, don hang him 'caus'nn death penalty be wrong an unjussly applied nohow? I don't think he shouldof chop that sweet little precious child up and certainly should of (sic) never put her in no freezer, nuh-uh he bad mean ol' man an he out on payrole to start with? Life in prison is much worse than the death penalty, cause you have 2 sit an think bout what you done did?
    Ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

December 28, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

devil's advocate the perp is a product of society and you do advocate chopping a precious child in the womb.

December 28, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mmmmm

....really need to stop ragging on the relatives they have suffered enough...

December 28, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Y

Well, as much as we don't want to add pain to the family members, what needs to be said needs to be said. The moment I saw the murderer's photo, I was like, Gosh how in the world would parents leave small kids to stay overnight with a man with that kind of facial expression. I mean we don't judge the book by the cover but there's something that shows his cruelty on his face and eyes. He does look like a bad guy, period. So i guess this is the price to pay for being ignorant parents and grand mother. It's too late. She is gone and it is heartbreaking to accept that fact. May she rest in peace and find happiness elsewhere where she is rightly protected.

December 28, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Mmmmm:
    As usual, we enjoy disagreeing.
    IMO, perps produce society, not the OWA.

December 28, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  6. banasy©

Missanthropic people breed the same.

December 28, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

Well, if Nancy Grace is on the case, we all know how the trial will go.

December 28, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. banasy©

I probably misspelled my 10:43 post.
    I don't care.

December 28, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

Is it better to have the child chopped up 9 years later rather than not be born at all? What is the purpose of this reasoning? Another feel-good moment for the Soul Savers?

December 28, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

Justathought:

*Applause*

December 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. THE ONE AND ONLY DRAKOREX1

TRYING TO NOT BE JUDGEMENTAL ,I SAW THE GUYS PICTURE AND I DONT THINK MY DOG WOULD LIKE HIM, AND HE LIKES THE MAILMAN. THIS GUY IS CREEPY LOOKING. WHAT ARE THESE FREAKS THINKING? IT MAKES ME WANT TO STAY INSIDE AND HIDE .I HAVE 2 REGISTER RAPIST THAT LIVE ACROSS THE STREET.THEY ARE A CREEPY COUPLE, I DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM,IT SICKENS ME ,AND THEIR FRIENDS DONT SEEM LIKE ANYBODY ID WANT TO TALK TO.I FOUND OUT A FEW MONTHS AFTER I MOVED IN .THE NEIGHBORS WONT LET THEIR CHILDREN OUT SIDE,I LOOKED ON THE NET AND THERE THEY WERE. I WISH I COULD MOVE OR THEY WOULD GO AWAY.I HAVE ALOT OF EMPATHY AND I AM SICKENED JUST LOOKING AT THAT HOUSE. I CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR THE PARENTS, BUT WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO ,BUT MAKE ME FEEL BAD.I KNOW ITS MEANING LESS,I CAN JUST WISH IT WAS1960 AGAIN.THAT ANIMAL NEEDS THE SAME TREATMENT.

December 28, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. THE ONE AND ONLY DRAKOREX1

TRYING TO NOT BE JUDGEMENTAL ,I SAW THE GUYS PICTURE AND I DONT THINK MY DOG WOULD LIKE HIM, AND HE LIKES THE MAILMAN. THIS GUY IS CREEPY LOOKING. WHAT ARE THESE FREAKS THINKING? IT MAKES ME WANT TO STAY INSIDE AND HIDE .I HAVE 2 REGISTERED RAPIST THAT LIVE ACROSS THE STREET.THEY ARE A CREEPY COUPLE, I DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM,IT SICKENS ME ,AND THEIR FRIENDS DONT SEEM LIKE ANYBODY ID WANT TO TALK TO.I FOUND OUT A FEW MONTHS AFTER I MOVED IN .THE NEIGHBORS WONT LET THEIR CHILDREN OUT SIDE,I LOOKED ON THE NET AND THERE THEY WERE. I WISH I COULD MOVE OR THEY WOULD GO AWAY.I HAVE ALOT OF EMPATHY AND I AM SICKENED JUST LOOKING AT THAT HOUSE. I CAN SAY IM SORRY FOR THE PARENTS, BUT WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO ,BUT MAKE ME FEEL BAD.I KNOW ITS MEANING LESS,I CAN JUST WISH IT WAS1960 AGAIN.THAT ANIMAL NEEDS THE SAME TREATMENT.

December 28, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. THE ONE AND ONLY DRAKOREX1

SORRY MY PHONE GOES OFF IN MY POCKET.

December 28, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |