December 28th, 2011

Officials: Suspect in Indiana girl's death wanted in Florida

A man charged in the bludgeoning death and dismemberment of a 9-year-old Indiana girl is wanted in Florida for violating probation in 2000, officials said Wednesday.

Michael Plumadore, 39, faces one count of murder in the death of Aliahna Lemmon. He was being held without bond after a court appearance Tuesday. He was arrested Monday night after the girl's body was found.

Florida Department of Corrections records show that Plumadore was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, firefighter or EMS worker in May 2000, and later that month he was sentenced to a year of community supervision.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Indiana
  1. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

He is really not a very nice man.

December 28, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Of course, he's not guilty yet.
    Sorry–I forgot that.

December 28, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Hello, JIF.

No, he's not a nice man...allegedly.

December 28, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. BOMBO

People think I'm kidding every time I bring this up, but BRAND THE FOREHEADS OF CONVICTED CRIMINALS WITH THEIR CRIME. I would bet you if this guy had ASSAULT branded clearly on his head, this poor girl would have kept her distance and would be alive today.

December 28, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

@BOMBO:

I am more and more inclined to agree with you...

December 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. lana dj

What the hell kind of parent send her children to a neighbors so close to Christmas? A male neighbor. Children around this time are thinking about what they will get for Christmas and are anxiuosly waiting for Christmas morning, counting the days... why the hell were they at a neighbors. I dont care how sick I am my kids will just be sick with me... I'd rather them sick with me than dead somewhere else. Stupid people.

December 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. csmith

I agree who the hell sends thier kids to the man next door because your sick I think there is more to that story than what is told

December 28, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • neptonomist sentry

Read the story and you'll know that what is in the story is what is being told and that the story is indeed the story.

December 28, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ari

Plumadore was convicted and spent a year in an Indiana prison from 2008-2009 on a felony conviction for forgery. Had Florida and Indiana somehow communicated his 2000 probation violation he may not have had the chance to murder this poor girl.

December 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. RUFFNUTT (PARACHUTE QUALITY CONTROL TESTER)

if it was my kid i would hope he would get released, so i could catch him and give him a slow painful death that he deserves..

December 28, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TCR C2

Cant comment gut rinching

December 28, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. weiss25

This parent should carry some of the blame for this babygirls death called failure to protect I don't care what the hell is going on in your life u keep them babies close to u or until u can get them to proper authorities,such as call police to your home let them no your sick and need kids kept safe until u are better.the city has services for that ...

December 29, 2011 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  12. MARIA

WELL, THIS GUYS IS WANTED WHERE CASEY ANTHONY HAS FREEDOM... SO THIS GUYS HAS FREEDOM TOO ..EVENTHOUGH HER DAUGHTER IN THE SWAMP...BUT THE JUSTCE OF FLORIDA IS A JUNK not only the scienceTHATS WHAT IT IS...IWATCH CASEY ANTHONY 10 YEARS FROM NOW,, AS SOON AS SHE GETS HER DRIVER LICENSE HIT AND RUN IF SHE DONT REPORT HER OWN DAUGHTER HOW COME SOMEBODY CHILD ..i will give him a credits for telling the truth but casey anthony is such a devil..and pathological liar...

January 18, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |