February 24th, 2012

CNN prime time: Revealing Palin e-mails, fake Denny's boss helps himself

Palin e-mail mentions divorce

“I can’t afford this job,” says former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in newly-released e-mails that reveal frustration over legal costs and bring the health of her marriage into question. On “The Situation Room,” CNN’s Dana Bash takes a closer look at the documents and explains why they’re now surfacing.

Santorum: Romney on wrong team

Republican presidential contenders Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are each doing their part to stoke the fire ahead of Tuesday’s Michigan primary, where polls show the two in a dead heat. Santorum steps up his rhetoric on “The Situation Room,” accusing Romney of false attacks and playing for the wrong team.

Fake Denny's boss cooks himself a burger

Here's one from the "fake it 'til you make it" files. A guy walks into a Denny’s, claims he’s the new boss, makes his way to the kitchen and cooks himself a cheeseburger and fries. True story. On “John King, USA,” Lisa Sylvester tells us whether or not he got away with it.

1. Superman

In ten years sarah will be wearing coke bottle glasses. Ahhh another miss cratchet

February 25, 2012 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. Superman

If i were this guy i would fix me a peanut butter, chedder cheese, bacon, and balogna sandwich uuummm yummy. Blah!

February 25, 2012 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  3. ***dude***

Link broken

February 25, 2012 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

@Mary
    Except now we have to do the editors job writing the story plus our responses too. Kinda like talking to yourself almost, or how about a dog chasing it's tail !

February 25, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

Sara Palin is living proof that women "are" getting closer to the job of President of the United States. I think one day this will happen. And not just another man in office, especially a spendthrift.

February 25, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. fernace

What are we supposed to do here, stare at the code, talk amongst ourselves, make up our own story!? I don't have video on my phone, so a few words of explanation would be nice! Can Annie Dollarhide send me some pics!? BTW, if this is her "story," her name is very appropriate!!

February 25, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

@ Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity", I don't pretend to be the best in diction but I try. kinda alot going on now so I can't study like I want to tho. Please feel free to correct mine, it will be appreciated. 🙂 Good night!

February 25, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. washeaFOXsubscriber?

Posted By Not Available on 02/21/2012 @ 08:35 am
    Sometimes, infidelity can make a marriage stronger

February 25, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. washeaFOXsubscriber?

"Ron Paul" Western reinventions Inc.

Posted By Not Available on 02/25/2012 @ 08:48 pm
    Shock, horror! Murdoch's Sun wants his readers back

February 25, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Superman

Superman for president

February 26, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

So Superman..
      leeintulsa is already up for that position...after that me...then you. 😉

February 26, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |