February 24th, 2012

CNN prime time: Revealing Palin e-mails, fake Denny's boss helps himself

Palin e-mail mentions divorce

“I can’t afford this job,” says former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in newly-released e-mails that reveal frustration over legal costs and bring the health of her marriage into question. On “The Situation Room,” CNN’s Dana Bash takes a closer look at the documents and explains why they’re now surfacing.

Santorum: Romney on wrong team

Republican presidential contenders Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are each doing their part to stoke the fire ahead of Tuesday’s Michigan primary, where polls show the two in a dead heat. Santorum steps up his rhetoric on “The Situation Room,” accusing Romney of false attacks and playing for the wrong team.

Fake Denny's boss cooks himself a burger

Here's one from the "fake it 'til you make it" files. A guy walks into a Denny’s, claims he’s the new boss, makes his way to the kitchen and cooks himself a cheeseburger and fries. True story. On “John King, USA,” Lisa Sylvester tells us whether or not he got away with it.

1. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

Annie Dollarhide – Why do you waste my time like this? This is the second time in two weeks.
    WHERE IS YOUR STORY?

February 24, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mary

Jeff, do you remember the days when you'd hafta write a "letter" to the editor to respond to the article? We've come a long long way haven't we? ;)

February 25, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

Header for this thread read: " Fake CNN writer helps herself."

February 24, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

Lol. I miss Nicole!

On the other hand, just reading 'Santorum to Romney: "You're on the wrong side", made me raise on eyebrow before I burst out laughing...

February 24, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

Header for this thread should read: " Fake CNN writer helps herself."

February 24, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • CenTexan (without the c)

I'd would have have fixed myself a Grand Slam...I don't know how to get the C after my name on my laptop...

February 24, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. us1776

The ultimate "Undercover Boss".

Walk in, declare your the boss, start cooking some burgers, eat those burgers, and then go to jail.

Nice episode.

February 24, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. banasy©

One would think he would cook something better than a burger...whatta maroon!

February 24, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. looney tunes

lol,maybe a grilled cheese..after all it was a Dennys.

February 24, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

True, true...the safest thing to order at any diner that looks....ahem.....questionable.

February 24, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

CenTexan:
    Easiest way?
    Copy/paste.

I'll help ya.

CenTexan©

February 24, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. CenTexan©

Thanks banasy! Oh that's just too cool!

February 24, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. CenTexan©

It's going to be nice to have friends on here to discuss the topics with

February 24, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

If I have extended this before: welcome to the boards!
      Quite the diverse bunch here, as you can probably tell...

February 24, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

You're very welcome! :)

February 24, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bobcat (in a hat) ©

@ CenTexan©
    As you're also going to find out, we have a tendency to slip off topic quite often. Welcome aboard.

February 25, 2012 at 12:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

Rawr:
      Good thing to add....

February 25, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. bobcat (in a hat) ©

Well, I must bid you good people ado for the night. I'll catch up with you on the morrow.

February 25, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. banasy©

Good night, bc(iah).
    I'm off to the land of Nod myself.

February 25, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. banasy©

Bobcat has the right idea.

Adieu.

February 25, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

Well...no story. So it looks as if we'll get our use out of this anyways. ha ha

February 25, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

ref: Anchoarage Daily News paraphrased
    JUNEAU - In the final months before she resigned as Alaska's governor, Sarah Palin displayed growing frustrations over deteriorating relationships with state lawmakers and their perceived efforts to "lame duck" her administration, along with outrage over ethics complaints that she felt frivolously targeted her and which prompted her to write: "I can't take it any more."
    There Annie...did it for you. OK?

February 25, 2012 at 2:13 am | Report abuse | Reply