March 11th, 2012

Officials: Latest Israeli airstrike in Gaza bring death toll to 17

The latest Israeli airstrike in Gaza killed a 12-year-old boy Sunday, bringing the death toll to 17 from two days of bombing, Palestinian medical sources said.

The Israeli military had no immediate comment on the latest bombing, which also left four others wounded, according to the Palestinian sources.

But the military, on its website, said the airstrikes are a response to more than 130 rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel.

The airstrikes began Friday afternoon.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Israel • World
  1. Philip

@Saywhat...LMAO @ your depiction of Palestinians "hight tech" resistance being ripped-off. LMAO. "God bless Israel" somehow loses it's meaning when faced with reality.

March 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Philip

@Mary. Thank you for your retraction. Give me back your "get a clue" award, and I will save it for Banasy. he he. ;)

March 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

I would give your award back to you, with the recommendation to see a dentist to quiet the messages you are receiving in the fillings of your teeth.
      There's a big clue right there.

March 11, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ©

@philip, the only thing I can give you credit for today is using your regular name. It is a well known fact that you and Mary act like eagles and fly into these blog boards, use other names or symbols, and shat all over the place. There is a special place in hell for you.

March 11, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

...but Mary. God has in fact cursed both this land, (the earth) and this lands inhabitants.(including humans) "With the sweat of your brow all of your days you will be filled with TOIL." God said to Adam after he, rather than listenning to his God, listened to his woman, who herself was cursed with "birthpangs". (Not to mention being cursed with the woman being dominated by the man, as we have seen throughout US history)

March 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

I suppose God should have created women to have nothing in their brainpans other than blind, stupid devotion to men.
      I know of one case where he actually did this.

March 11, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Talkic Social

Because everything that's reported by the Palestinians is truthful...righto.

March 11, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. saywhat

Perhaps not. But what is truthful reported by any side in a conflict??

March 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ronvan

When will we learn that you do not get Isreal upset or mad? They operate on different standards and if threatened will blast you before you know what happened.

March 11, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

@ saywhat, very observant. Media is the voice of those who are controlling us! even tho we don't know it's happening.
    Media will post an article with the spin or *facts* as the *facts* they want you to believe they are. Not the REAL facts.
    Was that confusing ? lol ;)

March 11, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jeremy

dont think you would know a fact if it jumped up and smacked you in the face!

March 11, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mary

@ Jeremy, or which ever regular you really are
    I will not be addressing any of the regular bloggers again after tonight. Bye

March 11, 2012 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

You always say that...but you never follow through.

March 11, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

JIF, I would love to know what that means.

March 11, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

I'm too tired to try and figure it out.
      Perhaps one day you'll let me know.
      Good night, dear heart.

March 11, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey Isotta-Fraschini©™

Ah, but then you wouldn't have the joy of figuring it out for yourself, would you–the same way you made me teach myself to print ©.
      I knew you would see that reply to Mary, but I didn't think you'd see it so quickly.
      Just remember the statement that "PGFWABF" followed, and follow the Yellow Brick Road.
      Love you,
      JIF

March 11, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joey Isotta-Fraschini©™

@ Donna:
    HINT:
    "What do we covet, Clarice?"
    What does that little lamb read?

March 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joey Isotta-Fraschini©™

@ dazzle:
    Bonsoir!
    It's too easy, and I've given too big a clue.

March 11, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |