March 30th, 2012

Friday's live events

The race to the Republican presidential nomination remains up in the air.  Watch CNN.com Live for all the latest news and views from the campaign trail.

Today's programming highlights...

12:00 pm ET - Santorum rally - GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum spends his Friday in Wisconsin, starting with a campaign rally in Hudson.  He'll also speak in Chippewa Falls at 4:00 pm ET, then attend a fish fry and bowling outing in Weston at 8:00 pm ET.

12:45 pm ET - Gingrich at college - GOP hopeful Newt Gingrich is also in Wisconsin, and he will speak on the campus of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.  He'll later hold a "beer and brats" rally in Green Bay at 5:00 pm ET.

2:35 pm ET - Obama goes to New England - President Obama is also in the campaign spirit, as he'll speak at a fundraiser at the University of Vermont.  He'll make similar remarks at a community college in Maine at 5:10 pm ET.

3:05 pm ET - Romney speech - GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney discusses "restoring America's promise" at an event in Appleton, Wisconsin.  He'll later attend a Milwaukee fish fry at 7:00 pm ET.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Elections • Politics • Republican Party
  1. Trlhntr

I do not take spring break or have i ever celebrated it to many crowds , but as far as beaches i think i will go to honduras in the near future to chill spring breakers havent found that one yet

March 31, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ©

@Superman, I travel a lot to Mexico on business. Haven't had any trouble yet but my employer usually takes precautions by sending a driver and security to the airport. If I choose to out and check places out a big security guy always accompanies me. You would be surprised how many Americans and Canadians that live here.

March 31, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  2. Superman

@@@mary now be nice, theres no reason to be hostile over trolls , let them run there course and die off they are kind of like flies they do not have a long life span, so stick with the regulars and soon you will tell trolls from the regs

March 31, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

@ superman, it was just wonderful, not! Lmao. I was babysitting. And HER beef isnt with trolls, as she happens to be one, its with banasy (donna) green is such an ugly color on some people.

March 31, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Superman

@@@chrissy,,,,,,,,,,, i had a good sleepy to about 5 hours worth ill cacth up later on it,,,,, baby sitting ha? I do for my sisters kjds to i love it we are tight me and the kids, so its worth it.

March 31, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

Superman:
    My given name is Donna.
    I really do not know what Mary is talking about.

March 31, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

lol @ banasy, its ok she probably doesnt either.

March 31, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

Looks like someone had their post deleted
    I think that someone knows exactly what I'm talking about and I don't have to be glued to this blog site 24/7 to defend myself
    This is NOT my life, you see I have don't care what the *regulars* think of me, only God and Jesus opinions matters
    Good day
    Donna

March 31, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Superman

@@@banasy dont react to people that feed on others reactions, your to good of person, and as far as this nastiness that has been brought to it goes to show the kind of agression that is brought here,so cheer up and be the stronger

March 31, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  9. O

Oooooooooooh, mother mary what is your problem? Every body is wrong and your right , your smart and we are dumb, thats just plain wrong dont you think?

April 1, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |