April 2nd, 2012

Bin Laden's widows expected to be charged in Pakistan

Three widows of Osama bin Laden are expected to be charged Monday with living illegally in Pakistan, an offense that carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

The three women - identified by U.S. and Pakistani officials as Amal Ahmed Abdul Fateh, Khairiah Sabar and Siham Sabar - have been in Pakistani custody since U.S. Navy SEALs raided bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad and killed the al Qaeda leader in May 2011.

Pakistani authorities have started legal proceedings against the widows, alleging forgery and illegal entrance into Pakistan. The charges are expected to be filed Monday, said a source familiar with the widows' case.

The source said the Yemeni government has expressed readiness to let Fateh, bin Laden's youngest widow, return home. Saudi Arabia, where the other two women are from, has been more resistant.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Al Qaeda • Osama bin Laden • Pakistan • Terrorism
  1. Philip

...in fact, when the Apostle Paul was away on a missionary tour, he left young Timothy in charge. Timothy was no Paul, and so the old gossipy church ladies began standing up in church and speaking pure bs, and giving Timothy fits, possibly even trying to get in his pants. And so Paul ordered Timothy to stop drinking water, and drink nothing but wine until he got back to deal with the gossips. Paul returned and bannished women from being speakers in the church. Many are the men who take a swig of booze to ease the pain caused by his old ladies piehole.

April 3, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. dribble

Thanks chrissy. Ever hear about a t shirt with the saying mean people suck? I have one. Mean people do suck. @philip, was there ever a time when mean people were starved? Cuz you would be one of them.

April 3, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

Guess its still bible study time then huh? Blah blah blah. Told ya dribble, theres still a few. Hang in there tho!Good night. 🙂

April 3, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. dribble

Is that why your mean, cuz your a mean drunk. I belong in the looney bin cuz I'm a cancer but I don't know what you are talking about. Your weird. Goonbye.

April 3, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

lmfao @ dribble, you go with your bad self! I have a t-shirt that says f__k the f__k off, its one of my faves for mean people!

April 3, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  6. dribble

Yeah and I bet philip ain't married either. I guess a piehole means mouth huh. I don't get what he's talking about or why! Ok, I got to go to bed now. Nice talking to you chrissy. Your not weird!

April 3, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

@ mama, would you like to eat those words right about now? @ philip, heres another derivative from the word ignore...Ignoramus! When you look in the mirror next time, reflect on that one! You got your very own blog now, enjoy talkin to yourself! Gnite!

April 3, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. dazzle ©

LOL, excuse me for laughing in church. Is it Reverend Philip in the pulpit or Father Philip on the altar? I better go to confession for laughing in church but hey I thought this was a blog.

April 3, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

Same exact words the old ladies used back then. I'd tell you what happened next, but ya'll would freak. he he. Ever heard this expression?: The Truth Hurts. Now, it doesn't hurt all of the time, of course. Just at the opprotune time. Hay! And look at the time. Goodnight ladies. Lee? Tower 7. Where Marvin Bush's Securacom Corporation was headquartered. You know...G Dubya youngest brother...dissolved the corporation on 9/12. Nobody ever heard of securacom here but me, explaining the hostilities directed at my person. (besides my acting like a 17 yr. old sometimes) "Would you like to know more?"-Starship Troopers

April 3, 2012 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

lol @ dazzle, a NEWS blog girl, get it right! Course it was news hundreds of years ago! And i know, how dare i, not stick to the topic the worldly one chose today! Bad chrissy!

April 3, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ©

@chrissy, I remembered my days laughing in church and getting a ruler on the knuckles for it but this is ridiculous.

April 3, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. Arachnid

A letter to Scottish Mama. (do not open until tomorrow) wut. it isn't tomorrow yet. 🙂

April 3, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |