April 7th, 2012

Malawi confirms president's death, declares 10 days of mourning

Malawi declared 10 days of national mourning Saturday following the death of President Bingu wa Mutharika as citizens of the southern African country awaited word on who will succeed him.

State-run media confirmed the president's death two days after he succumbed to a heart attack.

The delay in a formal announcement sparked chaotic politics and fears of a constitutional crisis.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: World
  1. dazzle ©

Hi Chrissy, how goes it today. This is the real dazzle.

April 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. dazzle ©

@chrissy, I am so glad to hear that. If she is ready and found someone decent at the young age, that is magical. Make sure you have fun at the wedding.

April 7, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. ♚Mmmmm♛

awl...weddings are soooo nice...didjah get a slice of the wedding cake...don't eat it...I hear yah supposed to bring it home slide it under ya pillow and you will dream about your FUTURE husband...

April 7, 2012 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. dazzle ©

Bye Chrissy and have a beautiful Easter.

April 7, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. chrissy

Thanks.
    I have to change my Depends diaper now.

April 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • dazzle ©

That is not Chrissy. What's wrong with you and this fecal matter fetish.?

April 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Nunof

TThe only one I see that is real on this page is Mmmm. The rest are as phony as Dolly Parton's chest. Nunof those above are the real ones. And @Mmmmm, if ya put a pice of wedding cake undre your pillow, ya get a big mess! Or ants.

April 7, 2012 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Nunof

Hoppy Easter, y'all!

April 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. chrissy

hey dazzle, noooo none of those posts are mine. I havent been on since thurs til about an hour ago! And girl, if ever you see a post promoting a wedding with my name on it you KNOW its a troll! I am anti marriage! Lmao!

April 7, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. dazzle ©

Hi Chrissy, go to see the real you. This is getting really ridiculous. LOL, anti-marriage I hear you. I think this wacko troll with the Depends crap, is somebody trying to manipulate the market in favor of Kimberly-Clarke.

April 7, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. banasy©

Please go to Depends.com for money-saving coupons and give your testimonial there, for we have heard about it enough.
    Also, please see a specialist for your verbal diarrea, which also seems to be a problem with you.
    Thank you.

April 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. dazzle©

Keep manipulating the market troll of Chrissy

April 7, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. dazzle©

@Mitch, are you talking to me.

April 7, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. dazzle©

Well you didn't refer to me by name.

April 7, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. chrissy

@ dazzle, strange aint it that mitch has the very same lines that trollbuster had last week? One and the same person im thinkin.

April 7, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. dazzle ©

It is Chrissy and now he runs and hides.

April 7, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply