April 9th, 2012

Monday's live events

Some experts say the race to the Republican presidential nomination is pretty much over, while others caution that there's still time.  Watch CNN.com Live for all the latest news and views from the campaign trail.

Today's programming highlights:

10:30 am ET - White House Easter Egg Roll - Thousands of people will join President Obama and the first lady for the traditional Easter Egg Roll on the White House South Lawn.

1:30 pm ET - White House briefing - The North Korea crisis and spending will likely top Jay Carney's agenda with the White House press corps.

5:00 pm ET - Brazil's president addresses chamber of commerce - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff is in Washington today.  Following talks with President Obama, she will address the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Barack Obama • On CNN.com today • Politics
  1. saywhat

@ chrissy

I thought you would have surmised.
    We have been sacrificing our geo-political interests safeguarding the perceived security and national interests of Israel since Reagan got us onto this blunder.
    If you followed the GOP debates (read circus) you would know that Romney's grasp & perception of foreign affairs and changing global dynamics is limited (by design perhaps) to blindly stand with the policies of the regime in Israel.Period.
    Now how would that play if he is elected as our president shouldn't be that difficult to figure.

April 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. saywhat

@ chrissy
    I replied to the point you raised earlier. Pl see the previous page.

April 9, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Why

Why these f o o k i n people take such great joy in inpersonating good decent people is beyond me. I wish they would just all f o o k off and die. Seriously. Just die.

April 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Superman

@@@chrissy that was not superman/gay superman that said stupidman,,,,that was my troll. I have to much heart to see myself different thank you for the support

April 9, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Superman

@@@ CHRISSY YOUR A SWEETHEART, oh by the way happy late easter,,,,just got back from 60 mile bike ride ivw had this dam cold for two days and finnaly kicked it in the but!

April 9, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Superman

@@@leeintulsa happy to see that they caught those two that shot those people some animals off the street to put it easy,i have other words for such people but ill keep it to myself,,,, so how are you?

April 9, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Superman

@@@leeintulsa my aunt and uncle rotten lived in owasso oklahoma,,,,you know were its at i love it in oky

April 9, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dana©

I think this choice is becoming obvious to those of us who are Independents. It should also be obvious that I had to change my U\N.

April 9, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

to all my friends thau was NOT me on any posts prior to this one, that was my troll mary. I dont talk like that sheesh! And i believe CNN is working on gettin to the bottom of her multiple personality problem. Also no gin rummy for me, YUK!

April 10, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

@ why, thank you for being the only one to notice that was a troll using my name!

April 10, 2012 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. Superman

@@@chrissy is that you? Come back to me oh thou sharp one;;;; my client had what form of sickness on what mountain just give letters

April 10, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |