April 11th, 2012

Wednesday's live events

The race for the presidency can change at the drop of the hat, and CNN.com Live will be there for all the latest news and views from the campaign trail.

Today's programming highlights...

Continuing coverage - Indonesia earthquake and aftermath

10:00 am ET - Gingrich talks to seniors - Rick Santorum may be out of the GOP presidential race, but Newt Gingrich remains a candidate.  He'll speak at a senior center in Newark, Delaware.

10:15 am ET - Obama talks 'Buffett Rule' - President Obama will deliver a statement on the "Buffett Rule" in Washington.

12:00 pm ET - John King live chat - CNN's John King returns to CNN.com Live to talk politics!  Join the conversation by asking John a question via Twitter @JohnKingCNN

12:30 pm ET - White House briefing - The Indonesia earthquake, North Korea and spending will likely top Jay Carney's agenda with the White House press corps.

1:00 pm ET - Trayvon Martin's parents speak out - The parents of Trayvon Martin will speak with reporters at the National Action Network's national convention in Washington.

6:25 pm ET - Romney town hall - GOP frontrunner Mitt Romney holds a small business town hall-style meeting in Warwick, Rhode Island.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Elections • Indonesia • On CNN.com today • Politics • Republican Party • World
  1. wolf god

No matter who you vote for now, one thing is for sure: The next president of the USA will be a follower of the wolf god, and his son, teen wolf god, makers of fine products such as 'burn in hell you heathens who disobey God's written word' and 'My god has three heads. How many does your god have?'

April 11, 2012 at 8:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. teen wolf god

@wolf god. Hi dad/me. (lol) Can I borrow our third head today? Our class is going on a field trip to Chase Bank and I wanted to buy myself a bigger whip.

April 11, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • de'shira

omg i really didn't understand what was going on i mean like is this related to wolf's or where wolf's .but reply and tell me what it mean .

April 11, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. usa as of today ©™™®

Muttins is an economic god. He created 86,000 minimum wage jobs as head master of bain.
    Look, if you don't like his position on any issue wait 5 minutes, it will change.
    Muttins is also helping California economy by having a car elevator built in his beach front mansion.
    What's not to love about a guy who tells you over and over he is an economic guru. If someone tells you something it is true.
    Pay no attention to the last time an upper strata income Republican managed the economy.

April 11, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. chrissy

To all leeintulsas friends, his girlfriend kelly has asked me to let you know he passed away last night.

April 11, 2012 at 8:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

This is not a joke, either.
      He was only 44 years old.
      He will be greatly missed.

My sympathy to his children, and to Kelly.

He was one of the good ones.

April 11, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat) ©

@ chrissy and banasy

Is this really true ? So many trolls have started this kind of crap before. If so, he will truly be missed here.

April 11, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. de'shira

@dayshira in school dis boy name justin is geting on my nerves

April 11, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Gingrich talks to senior citizens

Who? Oh, ok. What?

April 11, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Superman

@@@chrissy,,,@@@banasy heart broken here it still does not seem real ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,superman get back

April 11, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. BOMBO ©

What, really? Lee, we hardly knew ye. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

April 11, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Philip

I'll miss leeintulsa. He always treated me decently, which is more than I can say for myself. And 44 is...oh my. It's just so young. Poor feller. Rest in peace.

April 11, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. BOMBO ©

Sigh. He was the first person ever to respond to me on this site. Would it be impolite to ask, how did it happen?

April 11, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. banasy©

@Everyone:
    Blood clot to the lung.

He was a good, caring man, and a good friend to me.

April 11, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. banasy©

@bc(iah)
    I wish it was a troll.
    So do his children and his gf, Kelly.
    It is, unfortunately, true.

I will miss him.
    Who else could Pthon me daily, like he did?

Lee, wherever you are
    Goodbye, my friend.

April 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Jj

RIP Lee. That's sad and too young! :(. God bless all left behind

April 11, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. chrissy

Sad to say bobcat, its very much true. I was asleep but i got the the text from her about ll:30 last night. Am waiting now for the particulars on the funeral and will probably fly out tomorrow. Ill keep you updated.

April 11, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. CenTexan©

So sorry to hear about this. Prayers for him and his family.

April 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply