May 3rd, 2012

CNN prime time: Ted Turner's losses, Obama/Cain 'sing-off'

Ted Turner opens up

He might seem like the guy who has everything, but Ted Turner is no stranger to loss. He opens up to CNN's Piers Morgan about the losses in his life and the one thing he'll never get over.

Gingrich: The VP bench is deep

Who will be Mitt Romney's right hand come election day? The GOP presidential candidate's search for a running mate is well under way, and names are flying as the guessing game heats up. On CNN's "The Situation Room," Newt Gingrich says the bench is deep, and talks about three factors his former rival needs to consider.

Better singer: Cain or Obama?

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is judging President Obama, but this time it has nothing to do with politics. CNN's Erin Burnett looks at clips of both singing in public, and asks Cain who he thinks has the better set of pipes.

1. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

CNN Prime Time: Ted Turners Losses

J.F: Big or small, who doesn't have losses. When my mutual funds are "too aggressive", they will see losses. This comes from too high an expectation, in a bankrupt economy. There "are" ways to adjust your portfolio, to contain less volitile investments. "There is a point where you can expect too much".
    I don't know. Does Turner have controlling interest in Forbes? Read what great things Forbes said about the magnate and his little empire at 72.

May 4, 2012 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

not me @ l:23

May 4, 2012 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity-Oh...I wanna sing too"

CNN Prime Time: Obama/Cain sing off...

J.F.: Hey Ted Turner...see if this little tune brings back any memories.
    "I'm-gonna-jump-down-spin-around-pick-a-bale-of-cotton."
    "Gonna-jump-down-spin-around-pick-a-bale-of-hay."
    -Jonathan Winters comedy album about 1965.

May 4, 2012 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity-Oh...I wanna sing too"

Hey folks watch my posts disappear, like magic by about 7 hrs. from now.
    Somebody at Turner.com does not believe in the Freedom Of Speech. Thier working overtime to get rid of me.
    And now I WANT TO KNOW WHO!!! MR. TED TURNER.

May 4, 2012 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity-Oh...I wanna sing too"

Troll Patrol
    Same troll spotted at 1:19am, 1:23am, 1:37am, 1:40am
    Bait set at 1am, and has now been reset at 3:17am. Rats...

May 4, 2012 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. saywhat

With the likes of Turner & Murdoch pulling the strings, talk about a free media & freedom of speech on main stream @ Jeff.

May 4, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |