May 5th, 2012

3 Tennessee sisters 'may be in extreme danger' after alleged abduction

Three Tennessee sisters "may be in extreme danger" after allegedly being abducted late last month by their mother and a man possibly carrying a gun, the state bureau of investigation said Saturday.

An Amber Alert was issued Saturday for the siblings - 14-year-old Adrienne Bain, 12-year-old Alexandra Bain and 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain. They were last seen April 27 in Whiteville, a town of about 4,600 people in western Tennessee.

The possibly armed male suspect, Adam Mayes, cut his own hair and may have done the same to the three children, according to the Amber Alert from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The 35-year-old man - who has blue eyes and brown hair, weighs about 175 pounds and stands 6 feet, 3 inches tall - was last seen May 1 in Guntown, Mississippi.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Missing Children • Mississippi • Tennessee
  1. bUSHANDbAMA

could it be that PRESIDENT bama is simply too old for the job like bush..... and the old generals with yet older wives....
    > maybe lower the age of admission since every year is now like ten. Maybe banasy here could take it on.

May 5, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

I hope these girls are found unharmed.
    It is an awful thing for children to be afraid of a parent, whether it is the mother or the father...
    I truly hope that this mother did not put her libido ahead of her childre's welfare; this happens all too frequently these days.

Bushandbama: – ?

May 5, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. bushandbama

My name is Philip and I am a little creep.

May 5, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. hamsta

@banasy havent you told me not to feed the trolls?other than that i totally agree.not so sure its a libedo problem though.people here teach their kids to play in traffic.the kids play basketball in the street.the parents look at you like you are stupid if you tap the horn to encourage the kids to get out of the street.a chickenhead screamed at me for doing just that.so i told her that was my 3 second warning and started revving the engine.

May 5, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

@hamsta:
      Yeah, I did say that...I was just trying to figure out what the heck it was talking about!
      I laughed out loud at the thought of you revving your engine; I see we share that, because I don't like kids walking in the middle of the street when there are perfectly good sidewalks on either side of it.
      I am still crackinbg up evisioning you revving your car up...lol....

May 5, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ♚Mmmmm♛

okay...this is a clear case of parental abduction aka did not like judge's custody ruling aka these are my kids and a piece a paper and gavel rap can kiss my grits...really y'all gonna have to justify this extreme danger...just a plain case of mom don't wannabe separated from her pups...really stop pullin everybody's legs...seems like kids wannabe with mom...

May 5, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

They are still married.
      I saw no mention of a divorce/custody battle.

May 5, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. raven

Kids shouldn't be used as pawns by their parents. It's dirty pool for either parent to abduct the kids. It's cruel to the other parent AND the kids. This happened in the tiny town I'm from thirty years ago. The mom STILL doesn't know where her kids are.

May 5, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. raven

@hamsta: we just bought a house, and in the neighborhood, there is a sign with a kid and a ball with the caption "Blind child at play" I was like, "huh?"

May 5, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Iamrightyouarewrong

Let's all pray he uses a flowbee. If not instead of a gun he may be letting these poor children run around with a sharp pair of scissors.

May 5, 2012 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. raven

@Iamrightyouarewrong: how bout a can of that hairspray-paint stuff? Would that be safe?

May 5, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Iamrightyouarewrong

Maybe they were taken out of a dangerous situation.

May 5, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. raven

No, the dad was vindictive. He was a bit off.

May 5, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. raven

Lol, hope you had your shots!

May 5, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Darrin, Gone and Forgotten

Samantha: Happy sweetheart?
    Darrin: Let's see. I've got a beautiful wife. Lovely daughter. Comfortable home. Good job. I guess I'm reasonably happy.
    Samantha: Why only 'reasonably'?
    Darrin: I would be ecstatically happy if you were an orphan!
    Samantha: Another remark like that and I'll be a widow.

May 5, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Iamrightyouarewrong

I know this is way off topic but I was just in my garage using a cup of gasoline and rag to clean off some oil grease ect off my lawnmower,get done and my wife's cat drank all the gas out of the cup and now is just laying here eyes closed not moving.

May 5, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat) ©

Maybe you just need to check his sparkplug.

May 5, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

bc: lol....

May 5, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • ♚Mmmmm♛

lol...hahAHAHA...lol

May 5, 2012 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

[After Darrin insults Endora]
    Endora: Fortunately for you, I don't offend easily.
    Darrin: Let me try a little harder.

May 5, 2012 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |