June 18th, 2012

Monday's live events

The race to the presidency now turns toward the general election in November.  CNN.com Live is your home for all the latest news and views from the campaign trail.

Today's programming highlights...

10:25 am ET - Romney in Wisconsin - GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney speaks with supporters in Janesville, Wisconsin.  He'll make similar stops in Dubuque, Iowa, at 2:30 pm ET and Davenport, Iowa, at 6:10 pm ET.

11:00 am ET - Canada university killings briefing - Police in Edmonton, Alberta, discuss the recent arrest of a suspect in the killing of three people at the University of Alberta.

1:00 pm ET - McCain talks Syria crisis - Sen. John McCain delivers the keynote address at an American Enterprise Institute discussion on the situation in Syria.

4:45 pm ET - G-20 Summit begins - President Obama joins leaders from around the world in Los Cabos, Mexico, for the G-20 Summit.  Topics expected to be discussed include the eurozone crisis and the situations in Syria and Russia.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Elections • Mitt Romney • On CNN.com today • Politics
  1. banasy©

I sincerely hope Sandusky goes to jail!

June 18, 2012 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Obama Mama

It seems inevitable with the statements from the young men. Personality disorder or not.

June 18, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Obama Mama

I am in time out (moderation).

June 18, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Obama Mama

I have been frisked and they now have printed my reply to banasy.

June 18, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Thelma Lou Brickmore

@bobcat (in a hat)©:
    Bless your heart, I like your controversial self!
    Do tell Herk I said hello.
    Your jokes, as always, are very funny, and I enjoy them very much.

June 18, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Herkimer Schwartz

@Thelma Lou Brickmore

I just talked with bobcat and thought I would drop by for a minute and say hello to my favorite southern belle. How are the magnolia blossoms this time of year ? They should be showing out in all their southern charm and fragrance.
    It really baffles me how anyone could ever accuse bobcat of being controversial. He has got be one of the nicest people I've ever met.
    Well, I've got to go for now. Please do take care in the land of cotton. And please do drink a julep for me. That or big glass of that fine southern iced tea.

June 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |