October 12th, 2012

Formal charges against Royal Marines expected in Afghanistan murder case

Formal charges are expected against seven Royal Marines who were arrested this week on suspicion of murder involving an incident in Afghanistan in 2011, a British Ministry of Defense spokesman said.

The arrests were made after an incident in Helmand province, the spokesman said.

All seven are in the UK and will proceed through a military court system that mirrors the civilian legal system.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan • United Kingdom
  1. Philip

...not to mention what someone using my dads name Pete said. If someone used your dads name and said those things about you, I would give them a mouthful. Your silence speaks volumes.

October 14, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Philip

You and I have been blogging together here for over two years. And when outsiders come in and trash me for the sake of trashing me, you just stand there with a smug look on your face. You like it when they do this to me, or you would say something. At least tell them they are off topic as you have done me so many hundred times.

October 14, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. banasy©

PED, o why do you insist on trying to trash me, and then get indignant when I don't have your back when someone trashes you?
    I don't have a smug look on my face, but when one goes out of their way to trash a person, that person isn't going to defend YOU; indeed, it would be an absolutely ridiculous expectation for me TO defend you.
    You start the battles, PED, quit whining about other people bashing you when you yourself cast the first stone.

October 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. banasy©

Old saying: "you get what you give."
    Stick to this tenet, PED, and you won't have problems.

October 14, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Pete

Well now, im REALLY sorry. Number one for having the same name as your father Philip, and number two, for your audacity in taking my remarks out on Banasy. Unfortunately for you i stand by them just the same. You are out of line and have been for awhile!

October 14, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Pete

But now that i just reread your post i realize i dont have the same name if his name is Lester Eugene Douglas. The pete thing is a figment of your bizzare imagination, and we ALL know how wild that is.

October 14, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Observant 1

Are you out of your cotton-picking mind? You expect somebody to actually defend you when we have ALL seen the way you have tried to trash Banasy time after time? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? The people who bash you have NOTHING at all to do with Banasy!!! What are you, 9??? Does your mommy know your using her computer? Don't take stuff out on Banasy when it's the MIRROR you should be looking into. AND BTW, YOUR OFF TOPIC!!!

October 14, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply