October 19th, 2012

Women are back on the job

The "he-covery" may be turning into a "we-covery", our colleagues at CNN Money are reporting, with more women finding their way back into the workforce.

Read their full story here.

Post by:
Filed under: Economy • Jobs
  1. the prophet

Am a business man and consultant on all human issue i make my money on common sense.

October 19, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Sharhondaa

I applaud women who wish to have a career outside of the home.

October 19, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sinfully Yours

I applaud them too: we need more women in the soup kitchens and restaurant kitchen's across America. ;-)

October 19, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. fernace

I'm w/you, Sharhondaa! Most women I know who work outside the home do shift work so they can be there for their kids when they come home, or enroll their kids in after-school programs provided by the schools! None of them expect their employers to take their kids schedules into consideration & most emloyers don't! I'm glad the job situation is looking up for women across America! PS. Most soup kitchens are Voluntary charity work, i.e not a paid job!!

October 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sinfully Yours

I don't care if they are volunteers or getting paid...soup kitchen, school kitchen, restaurant kitchen...it doesn't matter so long as the women are in the kitchen! :-D

October 19, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Not me in any of these posts, obviously.
      Tick tock, schoolboy,

I agree with you, fernace.

October 19, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. little fister©

my mommy won't spend time with me either. i am only 42, i need her still.

October 19, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Fister Rogers

Yeahm I hear ya. Of course if men like me wouldn't leave them to tramp after a younger version to tap, my kids wouldn't be put through this and my burning desire to never pay child support for the little wallet-drainers means it;s win-win for me and heck with he and the kids!

October 19, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Kenny Rogers

Sorry little fister, you're a drain on me, I hate your mother, I hate myself, and iI need to go try and relive my childhood using only my bad combover and my charm. My date is a box of tissues and a bottle of jergen's. My bottle of Paco Rabanne to cover the stench from my Depends will help too.

October 19, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Jay jay and phunk

Thanks alot Kenny for exposing us. How long are you going to be able to get away with this?

October 19, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. banasy©

Time's uuuuuuuuup, J.R.

October 19, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Mary

I was never pulled aside and taught the concealing ways of a manipulating women; as many are, just more example of family neglect; in this case though... *thank goodness* for me.
    I think there are many of us, (non-manipulative women) but unfortunately, we get thrown in with all the others... those who try, aren't good at it; falling miserable.
    What does this have to do with the article? I work with too many... Argh!

October 20, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply