Suspected gunman's wife among those killed in Wisconsin
Radcliffe Haughton was found dead after he allegedly killed three people.
October 22nd, 2012

Suspected gunman's wife among those killed in Wisconsin

Zina Haughton, wife of the alleged gunman, was one of the three victims in Sunday's shooting at a Wisconsin salon.

The Waukesha County medical examiner's office released the names Monday of those killed in suburban Milwaukee: Cary Robuck, 35; Maelyn Lind, 38;  and Zina Haughton, 42, of Brown Deer.

Radcliffe Haughton was found dead after he killed the three people, police said.

Four days ago, Zina Haughton took out a restraining order against her husband.

See CNN's coverage of Sunday's shooting.

A survivor tells CNN affiliate WTMJ-TV that Zina Haughton was a hero and saved lives.

One person wounded in Sunday's shooting has been released from the hospital, a spokeswoman for Froedtert Hospital announced Monday.

The hospital didn't identify the patient who was among seven shot by Radcliffe Haughton at the Azana Salon and Spa in Brookfield.

Of the three patients remaining in the hospital, all are in satisfactory condition, including one person whose condition was upgraded Monday from critical.

Post by: ,
Filed under: Crime • Wisconsin
  1. Joe

He was cornered. The law has flow

October 22, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Donna

Such sad news....more children left without parents do to domestic violence.

October 22, 2012 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Everything will be illuminated soon enough

......
    ......

October 22, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jesse Pinkman

She were gettin' her hair did

October 23, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Cindy

It sounds like there were a lot of red flags, and no one paid attention until it was too late. Domestic violence is nothing to play around with, and should have been taken more seriously. This story sounds like this marriage has been going down hill for quite some time. Couples need to realized, once domestic violence enters a relationship, the relationship goes down hill. So you might as well get out and get help, in the early stages. My prayers are with the victims.

October 23, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Joyce

I am appauld that this man made a statement that women provoke men. I am a victim of DV. I try to avoid any confrontations with my husband. When I first met him, he was the "perfect" man. Once I married him, had our daughter I found out the real truth. He was abusing his ex-wife. He's now being verbal abusive towrds our 4-year-old daughter. I am in the process of leaving.

October 23, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. reese

As a woman, I have never been a victim of domestic violence and the only women i know who have been in a violent or emotionally oppressed relationship are dependent on men in most aspects of their personal lives, often starting a relationship with a new man before they are even totally out of their prior relationship. Its a cycle I've seem amongst my female friends for years.After some point I usually walk away from those friendships because we obviously have nothing in common and who knows what creeper they'll introduce me to next.

October 23, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. leroy

hang the judge

October 23, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. udumbtu

This is a prime example why interracial relationships should not exist. There is way too much deep-rooted hatred that exists between races. Let's bring back segragation!

January 16, 2013 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. udumbtu

This is a prime example why interracial relationships should not exist. There is way too much deep-rooted hatred that exists between races. Let's bring back segregation!

January 16, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |