Sandy is bringing monster winds, massive power outages and lots of questions.
Here are eight ways you can get answers and follow the latest developments with CNN:
1. CNN.com - on your desktop and beyond: All of our updates are available on your desktop but also here on our mobile site and apps. And check out how the world is viewing the superstorm at the International edition - also available on our mobile site and apps.
2. This Just In: Follow Sandy with minute-by-minute updates on CNN's breaking news blog. This includes key quotes, notable tweets, the latest video, photos people are talking about and a chance for you take part in the conversation.
3. Watch live, from everywhere: Watch CNN TV, the latest satellite pictures, the streets of New York City and all around the East Coast via live video - on CNN TV, CNN.com and all apps for smart phones and tablets. And get the latest video from CNN on-the-ground.
4. The tracker: Where will Sandy head next and how much rain is the storm leaving behind? The CNN tracker offers radar and satellite views, projected paths, rainfall amounts and more.
5. iReport, through your eyes: Water levels creeping up on a New Jersey home. A Connecticut family who made it through last year's Hurricane Irene bracing for another round. A military Humvee tearing through flooded streets of a small Long Island town. iReporters are documenting the impact of Sandy in their backyards and hometowns all along the East Coast. (See the iReports in an Open Story and share your story)
6. Twitter and Facebook: Anthony Mohammed tells CNN via Facebook: "Feeling for the people in the way of Sandy, we are feeling the winds and rain all the way in Toronto." What are others saying? Follow the latest from Sandy and join the conversation through CNN's Facebook page or on Twitter with CNN's breaking news @cnnbrk. (Or get breaking news alerts in your inbox)
8. CNN Trends: What's trending on CNN and around the Web? See the Sandy stories as well as other buzzworthy topics.