Israel-Gaza conflict
November 16th, 2012

Planned cease-fire fails as Egypt's prime minister visit Gaza

Explosions rumbled through Gaza all night into Friday, as Palestinian health officials reported an additional death in the conflict with Israel, bringing the total toll to 20.

The fighting left 235 wounded, Palestinian officials said, as Israeli officials reported no new deaths Friday, saying a total of three have died from rocket fire since fighting broke out.

FULL STORY
  1. saywhat

Well all you good humanists.
    The most militarized nation in the world attacks the narrow enclave of Gaza with combat aircraft and artillery killing civilians and wreaking havoc. 21 killed including 6 children (an 11 month old baby). hitting 150 sites with missiles. to mislead Americans.
    The US media as always narrates'Palestinians started it'- a manufactured lie.

November 16, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

When it comes to Gaza, the lies are from both sides...all I can reiterate is what I said before, differently worded:
      I have a lot of patience, HOWEVER, I WILL strike back if someone continuously attacks me day in and day out, and if I have superior fire power, perhaps it should make those who attack think twice before continuously waging an onslaught...if someone doesn't want the 'bully' to strike back, perhaps it's unwise to keep needling them.

November 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • RevNowWhileWeCan

So true. Let the people of the all hailed UN vote on a recognized Palestine without threats of taking money away! The UN Secretary General should be in Gaza in a couple of days, as reported.

November 16, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. RevNowWhileWeCan

I believe this because if the world did not want this than the US and Israel wouldn't have to threaten nations whom support a vote on the UN floor with removal of financial aide.

November 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Hey, RevNow, what's the haps?
    CNN has been very busy preventing us from posting, although they seem to be extremely lenient of the hijacker troll.

November 16, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

Hey, Rev.
    They won't let me post.

November 16, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • RevNowWhileWeCan

banasy,
      Me either except for a broken sentence here and there. It's probably because I'm typing my posts out on a notepad and pasting what I can. It only takes a sentence here and there but whatevs........ I have a lot to say about this stuff and i'll be chiming in when they let me. :). I'm aggravated with this blog but I ain't going away that easy. ;)

November 17, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. the prophet

Israel underestimate Palestine new powers, Russia intelligence is positioned in Syria from there operations are conducted including arms transit to attack Israel, Israel will be under attack from Palestine but tactical operations are conducted from Syria concealed by their social turmoil.

November 17, 2012 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. the prophet

Israel does not exist in prophesies its existence is temporary, This December a full scale catastrophic war will brake out Israel will be paved.

November 17, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |