November 28th, 2012

Powerball jackpot hits $550 million

Wednesday's Powerball drawing could be one for the history books, with the jackpot rising to a record $550 million.

The prize for last Saturday's Powerball was $325 million - the fourth-largest in the game's history. For the 15th consecutive time, no players matched the winning numbers, which were 22, 32, 37, 44, 50 and Powerball 34.

READ FULL CNNMONEY.COM STORY
  1. chrissy

Awww s kel, aint you sweet. And lol @ BOMBO, bobcats back btw, but you can keep your funnies comming too, i like em.

November 28, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Benn

I never ever ever buy tickets but got 5 quick pick things last night. It was ten dollars – ouch : )

November 28, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. chrissy

Lmao @ Benn, statistics show first time buyers generally win something, so maybe it wont be an ouch so much.

November 28, 2012 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Benn

I hope one of our friends here has good luck and wins : ). All of you are too nice and deserve something wonderful : )

November 28, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. s kel

Lol Bombo your one of them, and im keepin my promise, Banasy,chrissy, bob cat in a hat, Jif, jeff frank, scottish mama, ect there are others......!

November 28, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©™

@ s kel:
      Hello. Thanks for hoping, but I can assure you I probably cannot win anything likw this: I (almost) never play.
      What are the odds of buying two Powerball tickets every seven years and winning the jackpot?

November 29, 2012 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

s kel – I just don't know what to say. Your starting to get me all choked up. You are very kind. But really. You shouldn't include me, because you know how I feel about gambling and all.

November 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Right Wing Insanity"

s kel – You know..your a democrat and all. Then there's Obama and the Marxist government. They'll want thier piece of the action you know. About 34.9% of it. But look at the bright side. If you forget about me and roll the money into capital investments, you'll come out a loser too, because Obama does NOT want you to succeed, a lot the way CNN does't want you to speak your mind and simply delete our posts. You know, it's a lot like choosing your own confessions. Good luck to ya pal.

November 28, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. chrissy

Omg JF, so much for that male bonding lmfao! Just teasin ya, btw.

November 28, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. the prophet

the lottery is indirectly related to politics and gambling , " the house always wins" you can take that to the back unless someone is smart enough to take from the house!!

November 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. banasy©

Aw, s kel...xoxoxo

November 28, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. chrissy

QUESTION – Whats the difference between a catfish and a defense attorney? ANSWER – Ones a bottom-feeding sc@m sucker and the others a fish.

November 28, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. chrissy

lol @ little mister, made me smile too, when i read it, hence my decision to share it.

November 28, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply