December 7th, 2012

Friday's live events

The talk in Washington is all about the "fiscal cliff" and what the president and Congress need to do to avoid it.  Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage of the fiscal cliff debate.

Today's programming highlights...

Ongoing coverage - Crisis in Egypt

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Budget • Economy • Egypt • Finance • On CNN.com today • Politics • Taxes
  1. banasy©

Forget it.
    I have zero patience for a sub-par blog, which reflects directly on the organization it represents.
    I'll check back in a few weeks to see if they have corrected the problems.

December 7, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. banasy©

Later.

December 7, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. BOMBO ©

Maybe the solution is just to impose one username per e-mail account, no duplication allowed, like the main site used to run. Though I will miss posing as various celebrities and historic characters. But I can live without it.

December 7, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. dazzle ©

TJI can KMA.

December 7, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. chrissy

CLEARLY, i was the one that posted about the short bus, and as my son rides the short bus i have some kinda idea how those children talk. And in all actuality its better than the children that were posting here earlier.

December 7, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. chrissy

Lol sure you have.

December 8, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. banasy©

Not dazzle @10:54.

December 8, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. chrissy

I see this thread has become *the little mans happy hour*! Fantasize all you want squonk, that was NOT ME posting!

December 9, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. superman

Will back ro hospital i went tus morning

December 9, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. chrissy

Thanks for the phonecall superman!

December 9, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Philip

@chrissy...Three times I posted a reply to you here yesterday. All three were posted, and later, deleted.
    My comment was a simple inquiry into the 2 emails you mentioned. They aren't in my box. Are you sure that you have the right address?

December 10, 2012 at 8:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Philip

*correct address, rather. (one-step ahead of schoolmarms since I was a pup) he he

December 10, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Philip

I recall walking to church all by myself when I was in the 3rd grade. (my parents weren't exactly shining examples of christianity)
    After the sermon, the man who gave that sermon walked off the stage, and out the front door. So, I followed him.
    He went around back and lit-up a cigarrette. I walked up to him and said "Ya know, you really aren't supposed to be doing that." He patted me on the head, and chuckled "Who's little boy are you?"
    I replied "It's YOUR job to know where my parents are, not mine."
    Another church I used to walk to made all of the kids go downstairs as parents stayed upstairs and got to hear the sermon. I found this to be highly unusual even as a child. Of course, as an adult I came to understand why holy men wanted little boys downstairs and seperated from their parents. The public is aware now. But back then, it was unheard of.

December 10, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse | Reply