Pope posts first tweet
Pope Benedict XVI posted his first tweet Wednesday morning.
December 12th, 2012

Pope posts first tweet

Pope Benedict XVI posted his first message to the social media service Twitter on Wednesday under his handle @Pontifex:

The pontiff followed up his much-anticipated debut tweet with two more within minutes.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Religion
  1. Steve Jantezen

Attaboy!!!

December 12, 2012 at 6:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Ashia john Ineji

I am blessed by d pope's message.i wish i watch him live 2day bt tnk God 4 d message.

December 12, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. King of the Popes

While the two of you have been plotting and loving one another, I have become King of the Popes. Mwaa-haa-haa-haa!

December 12, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Daisy

The pope is the AntiChrtist, and catholics follow him around like a lost puppydog. They are lost that is for sure, and on their way to hell unless they repent and turn to Christ Jesus.

December 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Elizabeth

Yes, I am definitely on my way to hell because I'm Catholic. It's obvious you are ignorant and do not know how to respect other religions.

December 12, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Victor nworah

Yes u are right and may be wrong bro but am proud to be his follower in christ so i just pray u will be forgiven and hope u find peace bro do no judge u are not God bro thanks

December 12, 2012 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Adla ukpe

Thank God 4d papal blessings.

December 12, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Rebecca gonzalez

I have been bless thru your words, PLEASE! pray for me, and answer my post, I know I could never met you in person, may GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOUR PATH AND LIFE!

December 12, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Alban

We are blessed thank you for your prayer.

December 13, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. chewe kalasa

well come my pope to tweets your are my xmass blessing

December 13, 2012 at 2:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. karimu lutego

I am pleased to get in touch with your people. i think the message of god will reach more people.I congratulate you.may god bless you, thank you......pop

December 13, 2012 at 4:06 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Pauluxita

this is HISTORY... the CHURCH OF THE BEAST arrived at TWITTER !!!...

December 13, 2012 at 7:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Emmanuel Mark

I am Bless pope for ur messge, continue to pray 4 us, I belive dat you will bless me. Thank you.

December 13, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Robert

Welcome pope to twetter, pray for my family,relatives and president:

December 13, 2012 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply