Israel's foreign minister to be charged with breach of trust, fraud
December 13th, 2012

Israel's foreign minister to be charged with breach of trust, fraud

Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman will be charged with breach of trust and fraud, Israel's Justice Ministry announced Thursday.

Liberman will not face more serious corruption charges including money laundering and witness tampering, charges that have been leveled against him.

Liberman is suspected of illicitly obtaining about $3 million through a number of shell companies. The alleged crimes date back to before Liberman became foreign minister in 2009.

1. chrissy

Agreed @ saywhat! Personnally im getting pretty sick and tired of the fat heads on the hill speaking for me! Israel is no more supreme than any other country and should have to abide by the same rules as the rest of the world.

December 13, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. saywhat

No,no dear friend that is blasphemy.

December 13, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. saywhat

Have a restful night.

December 13, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. chrissy

I consider my self a spiritual person, but i just cant abide that holier than thou crap! We are all the same & im willing 2 bet Israelis put their pants on the same way as me, one leg at a time! So theyre no better than anyone else in fact may be worse!

December 13, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. chrissy

lol blasphemy, my aunt fanny! Its the truth! gnite @ saywhat! ;)

December 13, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. chrissy

And since i seem to be on a roll here and GOD hasnt struck me down yet, i have one more thing to add! Lying, cheating, stealing and murdering does NOT make you a SUPREME race!!!

December 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. chrissy

@ Philip, if you cant speak to me while using your own name dont bother. I dont have the time nor the patience for that childish game of hide and seek!

December 14, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse | Reply