February 10th, 2013

LAPD chief: 'I do this not to appease a murderer'

The Los Angeles Police Department will reopen its investigation into the firing of a officer that prompted alleged revenge attacks as the hunt for the man accused of killing three people widened in Southern California's San Bernardino Mountains.

Christopher Jordan Dorner declared war on police in a manifesto after being fired by the LAPD and losing appeals to be reinstated, claiming that racism in the police department was behind him losing his job.

"I feel we need to publicly address Dorner's allegations regarding his termination," LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said in a statement released Saturday.

"...I do this not appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all things we do."

FULL STORY
  1. The hippies won

The failed state of California, where even the completely inept cannot be fired from their union jobs or they go on murder rampages. And the equal opportunity redress program permits the inept to externalize the blame, not admitting it was they who were unqualified for the job, but to blame others. California is a living model of liberal failure.

February 10, 2013 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
    • ronvan

Sadly I have to agree. Was born in L A.. Got a chance to re visit several years ago with my wife. RAN out of there as fast as I could!

February 10, 2013 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Have you ever noticed every time one of these nutcases goes off the deep end they try to make it out to be about the Tea Party or Fox News only to find out later that it's some liberal left wing whacko? Wonder why not this time? Maybe the libs have finally figured out that their hypocracy and guilty conscience of failure is on full display.

February 10, 2013 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

I haven't seen Fox mentioned once...except, except by, of course, you, Hamsta.

February 10, 2013 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ronvan

They can say what they want, but maybe, just maybe, this could have been avoided IF they had reviewed his case BEFORE the guy had a melt down!

February 10, 2013 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Rascal Rabble

corrupt lapd...need to be replace in its entirety...starting with the facekicker of restrained mental health people, facekicker's friends who witnessed otherwised, facekicker supervisor, and facekicker's tribunal panel...mayor you need to get your vacancy announcements ready...rodney king perps are now a part of leadership in the lapd??? cmon people what is that about?!?!?!?

February 10, 2013 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hamsta

Another example of why police should not be allowed to possess guns.

February 10, 2013 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. Hamsta

Guns don't kill people, liberalism kills people!!!!!!

February 10, 2013 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. Rascal Rabble

chief charlie beck should be the first to go...

February 10, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  7. Hamsta

The word Nazi is defined as: National Socialist Workers Party. Nazi's were extreme liberal left wing whackos that took everyones' guns away and tried to enforce their liberal left wing hateful agenda on the entire world. The definition of stupid is: Not learning from your mistakes the first time. So why are these loberal left wing whackos doing everything the Nazi's did?

February 10, 2013 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. Rascal Rabble

i think the facekicker should go...and that militia organization called the lapd which bullies its citizens...and issued shoot on sight orders and ask the public to assist in its corruption need to be cleaned from top to bottom...what happen to innocent til proven guility...lapd practicing vigilante justice...so sad...where is drone daddy and deputy holden when you need'em??? we need a senator to scream about this...where's mccain???

February 10, 2013 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Libera socialism's failure is on full display in California, so why did the idiots in America elect dds president that wants to do everything as California has done? Hollywood south is across the street from me in New Orleans, why? Taxing the rich. So idiots elect a president that wants to do the same, your boss will just move his business to Mexico. California's police are notorious for police brutality and corruption so the idiots elect a president who uses drones to kill people without a trial.

February 10, 2013 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. Joey Isotta-Fraschini ¬©‚ĄĘ

@ Hamsta:
    Greetings. Please investigate the background and formation of the NAZI movement more deeply.
    The Third Reich did not promote "socialism" and "workers" in the sense that these words have been normally understood in the USA since Marxism's fame first reached America's shores.

February 10, 2013 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Being as I am half German and my favorite subject is history maybe you need to drop your liberal ideology amd actually comprehend a history book.

February 10, 2013 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

You see your problem is comprehension. Let me try the definitio for dummies version of the dictionary. Nazi is defined as: NATIONAL SOCIALIST workers' party. You put to much emphasis on the worker part of the definition therefore you aren't comprehending that Nazi's were more worried about an agenda of socialist policies than they were worried about the workers, as well as CALIFORNIA, LIBERALS AND OBAMA.

February 10, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

You would be wise to heed JIF's words, Hamsta; knowledge is power.

February 10, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Banasy, for someone who claims to be so knowledgable both of you support a president who mirrors his policies to that of California. These policies have never in history succeeded and have failed numerous times. That is not the definition of knowledge, it's the definition of STUPID.

February 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

I will repeat this: you should investigate JIF's words. This isn't about me, or the POTUS; this is about your mistaken notion of what Germany post-WWI right up until Germany's fall in WWII.
      Knowledge is power.

February 10, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Also: I don't make any claims as to my knowledge; I do not need to boast and brag. This isn't somthing I do; I don't need to try and bolster my position like that.

February 10, 2013 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • BOMBO

Calling themselves a socialist workers party was a shameless attempt to broaden their popular support. They were actually the bitter enemies of German socialists and communists in the 1920's and 30's.

February 10, 2013 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Good morning @ Joey and @ Rascal. Joey good luck with those efforts dear. And @ Rascal you are so correct. If Chris Dorner had not had to defend a victim from police brutality he wouldnt and shouldnt have been fired. Then NONE of this wouldve happened! There needs to be a very big investigation and youre right, beginning at the top. And @ Hamsta, WTH does anything youve said have to do with this story?? Talk about going off the deep end....lol

February 10, 2013 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

I wouldn't expect you to understand what i'm talking about, you support Obama who is doing all the same things that didn't work for California, Nazi Germany, Rome, the Soviet Union or any other failed liberal socialist/communist dictator or city state.

February 10, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Hamsta translation: "the sky if falling! The sky is falling!"

February 10, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Hamsta, do you REALLY think a high school drop-out is a perfect example of someone who should be telling ANYONE else to pick up a history book? Or to tell them they lack reading comprehension skills??? Get a life, a real one!

February 10, 2013 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Ya it really must be embarassing that a high school dropout probably scored higher on the sat than you or him.

February 10, 2013 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

You really haven't a clue as to JIF, do you?
      Lol. Lol. Lol.

February 10, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Hamsta

What you don't realize is that I am exaxtly on point and you are just looking for someone else to blame as liberals always do. The guy is just dds liberal left wing nutcase end of story. The face kicking cops are wrong for what they did but that's no excuse, it's the nutcaaes fault. Hitler also had to find someonw else to blame for his evil doings.

February 10, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Please look up the phrase "term limits" and try and understand why you comparing our President to Hitler is a strawman argument.

February 10, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

Well you seem to be VERY knowledgable on the definition of stupid, ill give you that! Why dont you go back further in your history of your roots and tell the rest of us how you evolved from ape to THIS! And someone who scores high on their SATs AND whos mother is a teacher does NOT drop out of school!!

February 10, 2013 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bobcat (in a hat)©

I have got to say that I am really in awe. Until I started reading the comments on these sites, I never realized just how corrupt our government really is. It seems the government has a hidden agenda for everything that has happened here. From the government involvement in 9/11 to the government involvement in the killing of 6 year old children, to UFO's actually being IFO's that are being developed by our government. From our president being the anti-christ and now downgraded to be the beast from the sea who clears the way for the anti-christ. I could go on forever with this, but I know CNN won't give me that much space. But all in all, I just want to thank you people for opening my eyes to the reality of life as it truly is. Now I can join the tanks of the rest of the schizos.

February 10, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

Typo : That should be ranks not tanks. But some of them need to be in a holding tank.

February 10, 2013 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

I so adore you, dear man.
      One thing I can take away from most of these comments is the level of critical thinking skills is at it's lowest ever here in America.

February 10, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

my favorite line from the Star Wars saga is " so that's how democracy die,s with thunderous applause.". Are you aware that the Star Wars saga is based on the rise and fall of the Third Reich? are you aware that Obama's class warfare tactics are very some similar to Senator Palpatine's tactics?

February 10, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

@ banasy

You hit the nail on the head with that one. People don't seem to think on a realistic level anymore. Is it just a case of extreme paranoia on these individuals part ? I would hate to live my life looking over my shoulder all the time. It doesn't leave much time for the enjoyment of life and loved ones.

February 10, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

@ Hamsta

Are you aware that Stars Wars is science "fiction" ? Are you aware that Senator Palpatine is a "fictional" character ? Are you aware that the Star War series came out "A long, long time before President Obama. In a galaxy far, far away" ?

February 10, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

1984 is fiction also, but your government is making it into reality. These type of movies are warnings to not let your government go unchecked. Obama is developing quite a record of side stepping checks and balances and you reward him with " thunderous applause", turning fiction into reality.

February 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

@ Hamsta

Are you that deep into sci-fi that you have lost all connect with the real world ? I've been to most of the states in the US, but one state I hope never to visit is Paranoia. Do you have fun things to do there ?

February 10, 2013 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

Lmao @ bobcat, well ya know if its on the internet it just HAS to be true!

February 10, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

And where did you hear that ? I know, "on the internet".

February 10, 2013 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |