February 24th, 2013

Car bomb targets security building in Afghanistan, official says

A car bomb targeted a security building in eastern Afghanistan on Sunday, killing at least one person, a government spokesman said.
The early morning blast struck a building belonging to National Directorate of Security near the city of Jalalabad in Nangarhar province, said Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, a provincial government spokesman.
The explosion also wounded two people, Abdulzai said.
Also in eastern Afghanistan, a minibus packed with explosives targeted a police checkpoint in Logar province, said provincial government spokesman Den Mohammad Darwish.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan • World
  1. @@@

not funny little mister

February 24, 2013 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. saywhat

Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria so what's new?

February 24, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. saywhat

By the way folks have you heard that just a couple days back Israel granted a permit to Cheney-murdoch co genie Energy Int. for drilling in Israeli occupied Syrian Golan.

February 24, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. saywhat

Remember Haliburton, Bush-Carlyle Group connection in Iraq?

February 24, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  5. saywhat

Where's @Philip these days?

February 24, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Hamsta

Just drop a nuke and turn that desert to glass already.

February 24, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • ..

Who should be the on to drop that bomb, Hamsta? The US? Ummmm...no. Give every enemy who has similar weaponry a chance to do the same to the US? Ummmm...no.

February 24, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. @@@

Hamsta you must be of the religion of hate.

February 24, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

No that would be the muslims, they blow everything up with suicide bombers and car bombs because to much sand in their butt cheeks makes them angry.

February 24, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @@@

What church do You go to then if you are in fact a man of faith.

February 24, 2013 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

I don't go to church, church is full of evil. It doesn't matter how much money you give that preacher man to save your soul, he is just going to buy a Lexus and you both will rot in the absence of God. Come back from the dead, then you can tell me something about God. What does that mean? Exactly what I said it means. You to will meet the grim reaper one day, for I already have.

February 24, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

Lol @ little mister, kudos to you if you could re blog ANYTHING on my computor! Especially since i dont have one at the moment!

February 24, 2013 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Hamsta

It means just what I said. Until you meet the grim reaper you can't tell mw anything about God for I have already met the grim reaper. Don't worry, you're not alone. Every sunday some church or another has it's members knocking on my door telling me they can show me how to find God. I tell them the same thing.

February 24, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • ..

You fancy yourself on the same level as Jesus because you had a near-death experience? Were you dead 3 days as Jesus was? You preach
      Me me me me me me.

February 24, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ..

Hamsta, the original "internet meme."

February 24, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Hamsta

"Your comment is awaiting moderation." Guess big brother and his propoganda machine don't approve of someone who doesn't drink their Kool-Aid.

February 24, 2013 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • ..

You used a word or phrase that tripped a filter. Your persecution complex is in full paranoia mode, huh?

February 24, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ..

Nothing wrong with a good pizza, but not on a regular basis.

February 24, 2013 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

"You cant tell me anything about God, for i have already met the grim reaper???" Wth does that mean @ Hamsta? Do you think God and the grim reaper are one and the same?? But i do agree with you about not having to worship in an organised church, which we know is a business anyway.

February 25, 2013 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

Im relatively certain that God doesnt care WHERE you worship him, just as long as you do!

February 25, 2013 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |