March 21st, 2013

Car bomb in Pakistan kills 12, injures 32

A car bomb exploded Thursday at a camp targeting internally displaced people from northwestern Pakistan, killing 12 people and injuring 32 others, police said.

The Jalozai camp is located about 35 kilometers (22 miles) outside of Peshawar and houses people from the country's restive tribal regions.

Authorities estimate the car contained 30-35 kilograms (66-77 lbs) of explosive material. Three other vehicles were destroyed in the blast.

FULL STORY

Filed under: World
  1. richard in houston

This just so senseless!

March 21, 2013 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. richard in houston

These are unarmed people who want to have nothing to do with the fight. They just want live. The people who commit these sort of attacks are not martyrs. These people are cowards and idiots.

March 21, 2013 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Pakistani Muslims kill more innocent people than all drone strikes combined. I was worried that someone or something could surpass Pakistani record - but they do not have a chance. Pakistanis still hold the record firmly.

March 21, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • chrissy

Well said.

March 21, 2013 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)©

@banacy - I completely agree. You are so articulate. You said it so well.
      So, now I have to tell a joke.
      Q: A Pakistani, Yemeni, and a Saudi Arabian were talking. Who was doing most of the listening?
      A: FBI.

March 21, 2013 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • krm10007©

@banasy - Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pakistan. Pakistan will show to the world how to blow up innocent people. God speed.

March 21, 2013 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Su Sam

@banasy - You good. You say truth. Islam proud of you. I like. I go to my mosque today. I'm busy now. I will drop the accent later. I am an Islamist too, just like you.

March 21, 2013 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Not me above. Please refrain from using stolen names as you did here.
      Thanlk you.

March 21, 2013 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Banasy has never written anything about pakistanis. Get rid of these false posts, CNN!!!

March 21, 2013 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

The biggest terrorist group is RAW (India's equivalent of the CIA). They openly conduct terrorist activities inside of Pakistan to destabilize the government. They want you to focus on Pakistan, so they can continue with their human rights violations in Kashmir. Not only does Pakistan have to deal with its own terrorism problem but also a neighbor that actively tries to destroy its every neighbor to become local police man.

March 22, 2013 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. saywhat

@banasy - You are so right.
    And did I forget to say that Osama was not killed in Pakistan. Pakistan gives 100% safety guarantee to all terrorists - so Osama could not possibly have been killed in Pakistan.
    These victims of this bomb blast were only a bunch of deadbeat innocent people who did not pay up for their own protection. Paying terrorists are always well taken care of in Pakistan.

March 21, 2013 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

.....and not saywhat, either.
      What could we possibly have done to make the name-stealer dislike us so much! Exist?

March 21, 2013 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mary

Will this child ever be expelled (to the jacker above)
    Good morning banasy ... long time no talkie😉
    How ya doing ?

March 21, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©™

@Mary - Hi ole friend. I completely agree with banasy. He is so knowledgeable - there are many more innocent people killed by Pakistanis than drones. Number of innocent people killed accidentally by drones pales in comparison to those killed indiscriminately by Pakistani Islamists in their bombings. I will go to the mosque tomorrow. Would you care to join me?

March 21, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Not me previously!

March 21, 2013 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

Not chrissy. Not Mary. Not JIF. Not Bciah. Not saywhat. Not me, except for where I previously posted.
    I do not get the attraction for stealing our names. Someone must be cycling up again.

March 21, 2013 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

Lol pms never affected me that way @ banasy, how about you? He is just a gonzo wierdo i think.

March 21, 2013 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mary

@ banasy, It is me. How is everything "cupcake"😉

March 21, 2013 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Not me above! Jeffrey, do you REALLY think banasy and i dont talk outside of the blogs?

March 21, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Also not Mary or saywhat. They both know banasy is a "she" and not a "he"!

March 21, 2013 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |