Obama to announce $100M for brain research
April 2nd, 2013

Obama to announce $100M for brain research

President Obama on Tuesday will unveil a $100 million initiative to research the human brain, in hopes of unlocking further understanding of brain disorders.

The initiative, dubbed Brain Research Through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies, or BRAIN, "aims to help researchers find new ways to treat, cure, and even prevent brain disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, and traumatic brain injury," the White House said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Health
  1. Mary

Not much would be learned @little mister© ;)
    LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist ...

April 2, 2013 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. little mister©

@mary.wont u help me mary?im in a whyoming sink hole trapped.
    I want to go home to kansas.
    Help me please?

April 2, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mary

Give me a picture of banasy in her "party in my panties" shot, and I'll think about it ... ;)
    Just teasing @banasy

April 2, 2013 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. banasy©

@chrissy:
    I am sure that, as any other study done to understand neuroscience, the appropriate volunteers will be found.

@Mary:
    No such picture has been taken, either in context or out of it.

April 2, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Mary

Sure, I believe you (smirking) lol ;)

April 2, 2013 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mary

I nominate little mister©'s to be donated ... shouldn't be too much longer, his battery is almost shot ! ;)

April 2, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. banasy©

Can you actually take a picture of words, Mary? Wouldn't that be c/p? Go ahead. C/p the whole thread.
    Do you not like it when people take Biblical verses out of context? Yeah, like that.

April 2, 2013 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Mary

First off , not me @ 8:42
    Secondly, I said I was just teasing @ banasy... Good night all

April 2, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • banasy©

Well, good night, Mary.
      Have a fantastic evening.

April 2, 2013 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Grumpy

No please don't.

April 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. chrissy

Im thinkin none of these posts are really Mary. She signed off along time ago and said she would be back tomorrow. Plus she doesnt talk like a trollup!

April 2, 2013 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply