Father allegedly snatches boys, flees to Cuba
Cole, left, and Chase Hakken were allegedly abducted last week from their grandmother's Florida home.
April 9th, 2013
05:42 PM ET

Father allegedly snatches boys, flees to Cuba

The Cuban government said Tuesday it plans to hand over members of the Hakken family to U.S. authorities, shortly after a CNN reporter in Havana spotted the man who allegedly snatched his two sons from their grandmother's Florida home.

Josh Hakken confirmed his identity when approached at the Hemingway Marina in Havana, but he didn't say more. The two boys are OK, said a woman matching the description of his wife, and she left it at that.

The couple lost custody of their children last year. Last week, they allegedly took the children in Tampa and headed toward Cuba.

FULL STORY
soundoff (4 Responses)
  1. The Prophet

    Americans already lost the right to bar amens, now travel too please!!

    April 9, 2013 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

      What?

      April 9, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • tHE mAn

      Prophet you write no USAman can without no right unless but to say.

      April 9, 2013 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Nacho Cheese Dip On A Friday Night In 1989

    Southern Florida should all go to Cuba.

    April 9, 2013 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |