April 18th, 2013

Thursday's live events

Watch CNN.com Live for continuing coverage of the investigation and fallout from Monday's fatal bombings at the Boston Marathon.

Today's programming highlights...

Continuing coverage - Texas fertilizer plant explosion

11:00 am ET - Boston interfaith service - President Obama joins officials, first responders and others for an interfaith service in honor of the victims of Monday's Boston Marathon bombings.

12:30 pm ET - Jodi Arias trial - Trial resumes in Phoenix in the case of Jodi Arias, who's accused of killing her ex-boyfriend in 2008.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Post by:
Filed under: Boston • Massachusetts • On CNN.com today • Terrorism • Texas • U.S.
  1. Geanette

Obsessive much, son?

April 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Geanette

Lol. Dork.

April 18, 2013 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. s kel

what bubba your lil lier lost?????

April 18, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Pete

@s kel,had my post removed telling that hick Bubba I'm here and I ain't back peddlin as he said to chrissy..Chrissy pretty much scared him off uncovering the troll that he is and as I said to Bubba before if you want some come get some stupid!!!And Bubba there's more than what's between your ears than just a place for hair so use it bud!!Chrissy and S kel have a great night!!

April 18, 2013 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. s kel

Have a very peaceful restful night Pete. Take care my friend.

April 18, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Lol thank you @ Pete, you too darlin. And bubba or wth hes callin his self right now is just a pud and he knows it and knows we know it too! Lol

April 18, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

And for the record pud,wherever you are, i still like Obama im just very disappointed in his lack of spine where Israel is concerned!

April 18, 2013 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@chrissy,good morning to all you know who you are!!It's a shame when a belligerent poster in Bubba has to character assasinate a fellow poster because he can't stand on his own merits or brains which in Bubbas case has none..But after chrissy telling him his alter names he's been pretty quiet hasn't he since then..Maybe the little tyke has got his ego bruised and doesn't know how to respond intelligently but there again its a brain thing with most here isn't it..Again good morning to all ,especially CHRISSY and heads up Bubba I'm still waiting for your response from yesterday ,I'm still here and breathlessly waiting and my name is PETE the shredder,right Chrissy!!

April 19, 2013 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. Miguel

I think the second person is a female. The way the knee buckles and the walk as well as the fine female features.

April 18, 2013 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. s kel

There are three people on here that I will defend and go after who ever goes after them, Banasy, Chrissy, Daz. Ok bubba,hamsta,jeff ect....

April 18, 2013 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

@s kel,right with yah bud.Chrissy named me shredder yesterday ,nice name and proud of it having to fend off the likes of idiots,hypocrites like Bubba,hamsta and others ,thanks again chrissy!!Got all your backs buds!!

April 19, 2013 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

You are a very dear man, s kel.

April 20, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

Awww @ s kel, you are the best! Love you my friend!

April 18, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

Lol @ Pete, that you are my friend!

April 19, 2013 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |