May 13th, 2013

Abortion doctor guilty of murder

A jury Monday found a Philadelphia abortion provider guilty of three counts of first-degree murder.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was accused of killing babies by using scissors to cut their spinal cords. Authorities alleged that some of the infants were born alive and viable during the sixth, seventh and eighth months of pregnancy.

Monday's first-degree murder conviction means Gosnell, who is not a board-certified obstetrician or gynecologist, could be sentenced to death.

Gosnell also was accused in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41, who died of an anesthetic overdose during a second-trimester abortion at his West Philadelphia clinic. In that case, the jury found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Gosnell was also found guilty of 21 counts of abortion of the unborn, 24 weeks or older.

In Pennsylvania, abortions past 24 weeks are illegal unless the health of the mother is at stake.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Abortion • Crime • Pennsylvania
  1. Jeff Frank (R-Ohio) "Moving to Fox soon"

Gosnell is board certified as an obstical. Obama and Congress now need to focus on more stringent abortionist (murderer) Scissor and Coat Hanger Control.

May 14, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Progress

An obstacle to what?

May 14, 2013 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Hamsta

Did I see the King of Narcissism crying on tv today? Ya, Jimmy Swaggert did the same thing and stoopid people gave him even more money. Don't fall for Emperor Obama's crying routine, after trying to intimidate anyone who disagrees with him he should be kicked for crying like a little girl.

May 14, 2013 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boo Hoo

I missed it. Still at work. Heck of a Commander in Chief who cries for the whole world see. From what I can tell he started crying while at a press conference defending Benghazi. Is that correct Hamsta???

May 14, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boo Hoo

Oh man. I'm LMAO! Hamsta do a search "Obama crying Benghazi". Then search the images. You'll see one of a baby crying with Obama ears on it. Oh lord. I'm still rolling!

May 14, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

If you want the real news go to Drudgereport.com and Fox News. CNN wants to play softball and won't tell you the depth of these scandals, they would rather make Ovomit look innocent. 2+2=4 and Obama's brother got a fast track ( less than a month ) to tax exemption but certain conservative news reporters have been harrassed by the IRS for more than 3 years after interviewing Obama and asking him questions that he didn't like.

May 14, 2013 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juan

How ironic that the third world dictator seeks to disarm Americans with the excuse of Newtown as he increasingly employs totalitarian measures to coerce and oppress his opposition. This is how communist and sozialist dictatorships moved in around the world. It's happening here now.

May 15, 2013 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom wrangler

I love pepperoni pizza banasy

May 15, 2013 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mary

Gosnell takes a life sentence to avoid the death penalty

May 14, 2013 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hamsta

Where are chrissy and banasy? They must be sticking their heads in the sand right now hoping noone notices that their leper messiah is being exposed for the jew hating brown shirt he really is.

May 14, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scandalous

They r on a temporary leave of abcense. Conveniently at the time of three scandals. Lmao. A Mormon sounds like a better choice at this point huh? Lol lol lol lol!

May 14, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Portland tony

This blog has turned into a joke!

May 14, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jokes on you

A joke huh. We are commenting on recent news events instead of asking "how r u today?" Or "tell your niece happy bday" or "I like pepperoni pizza". Now all of those are an example what a joke of a forum this place usually is. If you like I would love to hear your opinion on these three scandals Tony

May 14, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

Then scroll down and read, turn the page, read the previous thread. I have been telling these liberals what's really going on for 2 and 1/2 years. Go to the archives, I have commented on some unbelievable things, but they are all true. Many of them such as the Kelvin Kaigler story I have experienced myself, google his name, you won't believe what you read and while you're at it google CPS Corruption, you won't believe that either but I know it to be true because I watched it happen with my own two eyes.

May 14, 2013 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

I believe Charles said it best @ hamsta , "No one shall be convicted on the testimony of one"
      I haven't even finished the article and while I find Stains rather colorful comments offensive, I find that pony show of a trial all the more offensive.

May 14, 2013 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamsta

@Mary and what makes it worse is Emperor Palpatine ( Obama ) supports abortion and thinks I should have to pay for Juanita's mistake while she goes right back out on the street doing favors for a dollar so she can buy a rock.

May 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Portland tony

I donno....but it's obvious he had one too many?

May 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bambi

Little mister. Little mister. Where are u?
    Little mister! ,Please

May 14, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jokes on you

And yet you reply to the dumbest comment on here while saying this place is a joke. Good lord Tony

May 14, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mary

Oh, Pt that was bad...

May 14, 2013 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mary

@ Jokes on you, What's your problem? The truth ? 😉

May 14, 2013 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Scandleous

Truth huh. The truth about not one, not two, but three scandals revolving around the White House. Every one here cept for Hamsta and I have been ducking the issue the entire day. I find very odd that people on here, who r very opinionated, have not commented once on these scandals. Very very very odd. But not surprising. Chirp chirp. Lol

May 14, 2013 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Hamsta

I'm taking donations, all the liberals need brown shirts to wear as their 4th rieche crumbles. Does anyone know where I can get those red bands with the funny looking cross thingy on it? Gotta make it official you know? And yes when your 4th reiche crumbles into nothingness I will hold you accountable for the mess you made. You will be told " It's your fault, you could have stopped it, you chose not to, so now you are going to clean it up and I don't care if you leeches starve paying back that $16 trillion debt your fuhrer created, you will occupy a job."

May 14, 2013 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mary

@ Scandleous, I haven't been paying attention to the scandals cause I know already that that brown nose of a prez is a loser like all the rest.

May 14, 2013 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Hamsta

Bunch of wimps. Wake up! Down with liberals and Obozo. Let's go!

May 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • s kel

Hey hamsta this so called liberal wimp will pollute your swamp water ,than give it to you to drink,lol. I would love that.

May 15, 2013 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mary

Oh! no no no, you can exclude me from that list... no no

May 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • s kel

The only thing I see on here are typical fox news fed white ring lies, right mary, scandelous, hamsta and others.....

May 15, 2013 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scandalous

Well S kel. I would love to hear your opinion on these three scandals. Do you have an opinion sir or are you just here to call people names as usual?

May 15, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |