Putin announces split with wife
June 7th, 2013

Putin announces split with wife

Vladimir Putin's nearly 30-year marriage has ended, the Russian president and his wife told state-run television in a joint interview.

"This was our joint decision. Our marriage is over," Putin told Russia 24, standing next to Lyudmila Putin, in an interview shown Thursday. "We almost don't see each other. We have different lives."

FULL STORY
  1. rupert

Comment 200. Sigh

June 10, 2013 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. rupert

This is my first post of the day. Wow I am so popular that I just got hijacked

June 10, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. rupert

OMG. I did get hijacked. For real
    I feel like I belong now.
    *sigh* I have a second home after all.

June 10, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. rupert©

I am posting from my office. Never have I seen such nonesense posted under my name. I don't know what kind of individual would do this or why.
    Sir/Mam, get professional help.

June 10, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

4 stars, BC.

June 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sing along

Hey hey hey
    and a hey and a hin

There are no new posts today
    On CNN this just in

Well hey hey hey
    And a hey and take heed

Ain't got nothin new to read
    Oh hey hey hey
    And a hey and a huck
    Whatever I just don't give a
    something

I wish I could rhyme more easily.

June 10, 2013 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. rupert©

@my troll of 5:24 p.m. Sir, I will monitor the threads much more cautiously. I have allowed you to slander my name, thinking you would stop. You have not, but this will end.
    I will not allow it to interfere with my job; meaning I cannot take time off to check every five minuets upon your childish behavior. As far as my living an alternstive life style, I do not find humor in that, nor would my wife, siblings, three children, and parents.
    Good day.

June 10, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  8. rupert©

****BREAKING NEWS RUSSIAN PRESIDENT AND WIFE END 30 YEAR MARRIAGE****
    The president of russia, mr. putin, broke up with his wife. They felt that their lives were too separated. All russian and u.s. flags will be at half stand tomorrow.
    Reporting live from moscow, rupert, c.nn.

June 10, 2013 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • dazzle ¬©

Either you've been hijakced or you are the mega troll rupert. I've seen this work before.

June 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. rupert©©

I am so glad you like my name so much that you have to steal it!!. I didn't write that!! Drop dead!!

June 10, 2013 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Zandie

Hi Rupert at 7:47. I remember our conversation last week. It was very nice of you. It helped my sister Andria and I. My troll finally went away. Again, thanks.

June 10, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. bobcat (in a hat)©

Todays date is June 11, 2013. This story was originally posted on June 7, 2013. Has there been no news for the last four days ? Has the world come to a complete stop ? Have we entered into a parallel life existence due to a crack in the space / time continuum ? Hello, Is there antbody out there ?

June 11, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

I know, right?
      TJI has "jumped the shark." All they need is a guest appearance by Ted McGinley to make it official.

June 11, 2013 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

Why do they just leave these stories up ? If they are attempting to dissuade people from posting, just shut the damn thing down and be done with it.

And good morning banasy, how have you been doing my friend ?

June 11, 2013 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy¬©

Hi, Rawr, my dearest man. I am well. I hope this post finds you just as well!
      Since TJI has become such a joke, perhaps you will regale us with a few?

June 11, 2013 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • s kel

I think a rider with a lame horse with the pony express would deliver more currant news nationwide.

June 11, 2013 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. saywhat

Good morning@bobcat
    Breaking news:
    TJI is reported to be in critical condition suffering from breathing problems due to "Bloggers Opinions Syndrome".
    Prayers are requested.

June 11, 2013 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

Good morninr saywhat

It has been reported that TJI has been placed on life support in an attempt to keep it in exisistence until such a time as when they are able to infuse a staff that isn't as anally retentive and actuallly seem to care about journalism and the opinions of its readers.
      Until that time, I don't believe the skills of the best first responders could do anything to revive them.

June 11, 2013 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

Good morning dazzle

Good to see you my friend. I feel like the news abot the break down in talks between the Koreas ( now there is a real shocker ) would carry more weight than the continuous agony of seeing yhis one image.

June 11, 2013 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. Pete

I was probibly deleted because of the short jokes maybe shortly I'll try again...HaHa!!

June 11, 2013 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Unhappy troll

@c.n..n. I refuse to work in a stale thread. Goodbye.

June 11, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. bobcat (in a hat)©

Things at TJI have been so slow that even the trolls are leaving.

June 11, 2013 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)¬©

Yeah okay hijacker. And please learn the difference between hijacking and trolling.

June 11, 2013 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |