Putin announces split with wife
June 7th, 2013

Putin announces split with wife

Vladimir Putin's nearly 30-year marriage has ended, the Russian president and his wife told state-run television in a joint interview.

"This was our joint decision. Our marriage is over," Putin told Russia 24, standing next to Lyudmila Putin, in an interview shown Thursday. "We almost don't see each other. We have different lives."

FULL STORY
  1. banasy©

Well, as they refuse to let me post the most innocuous freaking post, TJI can KMA. They deserve to shut down, the way they treat people.

June 11, 2013 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. BOMBO

My opinion on TJI? Too much dependence on the automated blocking program with a questionable list of blocked words, and a very uneven hand by the mods. Still, better to fix it than trash it.

June 11, 2013 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. bobcat (in a hat)©

Olaf is on his first date with Lena, a teacher whose personal ad he answered. He picks her up in his car. As he drives, he puffs on a cigarette and politely offers her one, too.
    "Oh, I don't do that," Lena says quietly.
    Olaf takes her to a nice restaurant for dinner. The waiter brings a wine list. Olaf asks Lena if she'd like to order something to drink.
    "Oh, I don't do that," she replies.
    They have an excellent dinner. On the way home, Olaf passes a motel with a big sign saying SPECIAL FOR COUPLES. Thinking he's probably already blown his chances with Lena and that there's nothing to lose, he says, "Hey, Lena, see that sign? How 'bout goin' in there."
    She says, "I'd love to, Olaf."
    As Olaf parks, he's a little confused. Finally he turns to Lena and says, "There's one thing I don't understand. How is it that you won't have a cigarette, and you won't have a glass of wine, but you're willing to go to a motel with me. Isn't that a bit of a paradox? What will you tell the children at your school?"
    "Same thing I always tell them," Lena answers. "You don't have to smoke or drink to have a good time."

June 11, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  4. bobcat (in a hat)©

For the past 15 years, Marvin, the golf fanatic, has played 18 holes every Sunday morning with his friend George. Then he always phones his wife from the pro shop, and describes the day's round to her.
    Today when she asks him how his game went, he replies, "Not that great."
    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Marvin," she replies. "And you sound a little out of breath. What happened?"
    "Well, I was playing my best golf ever up to the 5th green!" says Marvin. "I got a birdie on the 2nd hole. Then I sank a 30-foot putt for an eagle on the 4th!"
    "Well that's great, honey," says his wife.
    "But then on the 5th green, George suddenly had a heart attack and died."
    "Oh, I'm so sorry. And you wore yourself out trying to save him?"
    "No, it was all over in a second," says Marvin. There was nothing anyone could do. But the whole rest of the round after that, it was just hit the ball, drag George, hit the ball, drag George.

June 11, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bobcat (in a hat)©

ne man was from England, one from France and one from Canada. They got acquainted and started talking about their wives. The guy from England began by saying: "I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do her own cooking. Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, a wonderful dinner was prepared... and even dessert."

Then the man from France spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her that from now on she would have to do her own shopping, and also do the cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and in the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries.

The fellow from Canada was married to an enlightened woman from the prairies... He sat up straight, pushed out his chest and said: "I gave my wife a stern look and told her that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and housecleaning. Well the first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. But on the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye.

June 11, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

And this one too... Too cute 🙂 lol

June 11, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. bobcat (in a hat)©

Dictionary to help men understand words a woman may use

FINE
    This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks – this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
    This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING
    This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
    This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
    This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH
    This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

SOFT SIGH
    Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY
    This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD!
    At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO
    This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"

THANKS
    A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT
    This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

June 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)©

To All Men

Please read and LEARN the meaning of the above words, especially in conjunction with facial expressions, tone of voice is secondary as this can be very deceiving. Failure to do so, may result in your demise.

June 11, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Good afternoon Katman. Hope you don't mind me re-posting this one for my FB friends ?

June 11, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

I believe this is one pred iction that will come true ...

June 11, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Guerrila TJI

A NEW USE FOR YOUR OLD TOUPEE

Millions of balding men met in Michigan today to show the beauty of their shiny scalps. And as an act of charity, or something, they wove their millions of discarded toupees together to form the Great lakes newest island. The hairy floating land is now visible from space and is expected to be visited by several tourists until it sinks this winter. "I am amazed and a little grossed out" said some guy. No one is investigating.

June 11, 2013 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • BOMBO

Myself, I liked the goldfish one best.

June 11, 2013 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Guerrila TJI

Only about half the stories are posting. You folks are missing some real gems.

June 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

Maybe somebody stole s kel's name?

June 11, 2013 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. saywhat

Hey all you good folks.
    @bobcat
    thanks my friend for coming to the rescue time & again.
    Nothing much else to say here.

June 11, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. rupert

Well, im going to msnbc. Im taking bc and banasy with me. Bye.

June 11, 2013 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mary

Good to see you back @ nsaidi ...

June 11, 2013 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

Yay! I hope signing in and passwords are part of that! Fantastic to see you!!

June 11, 2013 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. BOMBO

So no gorillas then.

June 11, 2013 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • KMA

Good bye thisjustin. You r a complete and utter failure. Deleting u from my favorites. Muah!

June 12, 2013 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |