Putin announces split with wife
June 7th, 2013

Putin announces split with wife

Vladimir Putin's nearly 30-year marriage has ended, the Russian president and his wife told state-run television in a joint interview.

"This was our joint decision. Our marriage is over," Putin told Russia 24, standing next to Lyudmila Putin, in an interview shown Thursday. "We almost don't see each other. We have different lives."

FULL STORY
  1. Joey Isotta-Fraschini ©™

The Southern Baptist Convention continues to complain about the Boy Scouts. The SBC doesn't need the BSA: Baptists have the Royal Ambassadors, who can also learn to pitch tents. As a young Southern Baptist, I had wonderful times at many meetings and conventions from North Carolina to Mississippi. SBC, go your own way.

June 12, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • WithHolder

The administration can keep a record of phone calls and emails for any given day but after nine months, it still can't find any record of what it did for eight hours during the Benghazi attack

June 13, 2013 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jacob

I said I was sorry. And I meant it. Now be carful. I know how angry u get. There are at least 3 trolls. Ok, two plus me.
    Glad u came back. Hope we can be friends.

June 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jacob

@kenny. She thinks u & I are the same person. Funny

June 12, 2013 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

No i KNOW you are the same person. Spawn of satan. And @ your kenny rogers alter ego~ think what you like by all means! Lol

June 12, 2013 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TvNyC

I think that divorces are terrible so I'm sorry to the both of them but the fact that it'll be a diplomatic friendship after the divorce is always good. So good luck to the both of them. While I am at it, good luck to you too reader.

June 13, 2013 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. TvNyC

Hello banasy

June 13, 2013 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  7. saywhat

"NSA Has Little to do with foiling Terror Plots" Guardian. Interesting read.

June 13, 2013 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  8. saywhat

As for hijackers on the blog, nothing much we can do here @chrissy.Perhaps ignore them?

June 13, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  9. Pete

@Hamsta,hey dude how can you square dance with your girlfriends tail always dragging behind her..Isn't she that croc in the bayous you've been chasin for months in Louisiana ,the one you bragged about swimming with her nightly and said how she's the light of your life and has a great tail,just relaying your past experiences with her that's all bud,no hard feelings..What about a stint on DANCING WITH THE STARS,that is what you want isn't it!!

June 13, 2013 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  10. The Prophet

humans, thank the universe i think as an alien

June 13, 2013 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  11. saywhat

@chrissy
    Hope & pray that you remain safe & comfortable, same for@banasy.
    Indeed these blogs here saw many whose contributions added dimensions and interesting facets to important issues & i learned from them. I have been lucking in cultivating friends like you@banasy@dazzle@bobcat@Pete and many others who got disheartened & left.

June 13, 2013 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

Funny! As good as i am i still am not so good that i could make TWO posts at the EXACT SAME TIME! Lol cnn are you really that clueless? Keep deleting my disclaimers and leave the hijacked posts. Dont you wonder why your ratings stink?

June 13, 2013 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Gina

Seriously? How did you post 2 times at the same time chrissy? I have a hard time getting 1 post up. As for Putin, who really cares? Rupert Murdoch would be a more interesting divorce and even that is a stretch for important news.

June 13, 2013 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. vikingwoman

What's happening to 'This Just In'? News from 6 days ago is not 'just in'! Used to love this blog, now I can't get posted on topic & news is slow! What gives??

June 13, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rascal Rabble

....i can't believe you scavengers are still gnawing on this dead bone...

June 13, 2013 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |