June 20th, 2013

'Landlords from hell' agree to plea deal

Think you have the landlord from hell? Think again.

Did they steal your stuff? Lock you out? Threaten you with a gun? Unless they did, they're not even in contention for the title.

Husband and wife, Kip and Nicole Macy, pleaded guilty to felony charges of residential burglary, stalking and attempted grand theft this week, after terrorizing tenants for years, the San Francisco District Attorney's Office said Wednesday.

FULL STORY

Filed under: U.S.
  1. saywhat

One for the Homeland Security. Landlord terrorism.

June 20, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. bobcat (in a hat)©

Long on egotism but short on cash, the young actor was trying
    to talk his impatient landlord into waiting for the rent.
    "In a few years," he said, "people will point to this apartment
    and say 'Jones the famous actor, once lived there.'"
    "If I don't get my rent tonight," said the landlord, "they'll
    be able to say it tomorrow."

June 20, 2013 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  3. bobcat (in a hat)©

A housewife called up a pet store and said, "Send me thirty-thousand
    co ckroaches at once."
    "What in the world do you want with thirty-thousand co ckroaches?"
    asked the astonished clerk.
    "Well," replied the woman, "I am moving today and my lease says I
    must leave the premises in exactly the same condition I found them..."

June 20, 2013 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Ewwww...lol, I am so lucky I never lived in an apartment like that. My worst experience was having my wall gas heater go out, and the landlord replace it with a regular furnace, silver ductwork and all, where the gas wall heater was...in my kitchen. I moved shortly thereafter.

June 20, 2013 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)©

My first apartment many decades ago, had walls about an inch thick with shared heating and cooling vents. In other words, you had 24 hr entertainment, even to the extent of po rn, because you could hear absolutely everything.
      That was difinitely a short term occupation.

June 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mary

Clear the board folks ... Katman is on a roll and way outta control !!!😉 Good morning Sir

June 20, 2013 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Every time I see you post "Katman", I think of Bob Seeger, lol.

June 20, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)©

Because Kat Man (can) Du

June 20, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. bobcat (in a hat)©

Good morning Mary. How are you doing today ? I'm tired of all the bad news everywhere, so I'm to crazy out again for a while.

June 20, 2013 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. dazzle ©

Crazy out please @bobcat, these are so good. These 2 make Joe Pesci in the Super look tame.

June 20, 2013 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • bobcat (in a hat)©

Hey dazzle
      How are you my friend. The Super is one of my favorites.

June 20, 2013 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Pete

Hey for starters put this couple in a crack house and let them have fun there..Maybe after a while they'll learn not to mess with real renters next time and act as they should as respectable ,responsibile lawnlords...

June 20, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |