September 5th, 2013

Ariel Castro's lawyer says suicide not 'happy ending' as victims remain silent

We may never know what Michelle Knight, Georgina DeJesus and Amanda Berry feel about the death of Ariel Castro.
The man who snatched them off the street, chained them in his house and raped them repeatedly, was found hanged in an Ohio prison Wednesday.
While there were strong opinions about Castro from many, the three women who may harbor the most gut-wrenching, conflicted emotions about Castro were silent.
A spokeswoman said Wednesday the three women would not make a statement.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • U.S.
  1. Hope

Banasy... Trust me I will dn my best.

September 6, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

What does dn your best mean?

September 6, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Hope

Dn?
    😀

I will always do my best!

@Klovis

Surely, if I said I saw someone, one would guess that I saw them recently... not ten years ago.

No doubt a deal was struck to prevent the living victims from having to testify in lieu of information regarding a murder. In my opinion there were to be charges filed in the near future. It was a HUGE mistake not to keep him on suicide watch. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

banasy... Any questions?

September 6, 2013 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Hope

Dn?
    😀

Do.

September 6, 2013 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Hope

@Klovis:

If I say I saw someone wouldn't one assume that means I saw them recently. I was trying to be nice here, but these women were held captive for over ten years. How would I have seen them TEN years ago.

September 6, 2013 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Hope

I have my opinion. I believe a deal was struck to prevent the living from having to testify in exchange for info regarding a murder. Someone dropped the ball by allowing him the opportunity to bail, eternally.

Trust me, no one is happy.

September 6, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Seriously?? Wow! Some awfully strange posts on this thread. And @ Joey i gotta agree with you. It seems kinda peculiar that this man worked hard at avoiding the DP only to do himself in. Maybe the physchic hotline here has a clue about that??

September 7, 2013 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |