December 18th, 2013

Did you win $636 million lottery jackpot?

This holiday season just got a lot merrier for two insanely lucky people.

Two tickets matched the winning numbers in Tuesday night's $636 million Mega Millions jackpot.

One winning ticket was sold in Atlanta, and the other was sold in San Jose, California, lottery officials said.

The winning numbers were 8, 14, 17, 20 and 39, with a Megaball of 7. Twenty ticket holders will win $1 million after matching all the numbers except for the Megaball.

FULL STORY

Filed under: U.S.
  1. chrissy

Hope the atlanta winner is bobcat!!! He deserves it!

December 18, 2013 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. bobcat (in a hat)©

Thank you chrissy. Unfortunately, it was not I. But rest assured, if that day should ever arrive, you and the rest of my friends here will know.

December 18, 2013 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. bobcat (in a hat)©

A Redneck buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Mobile, Alabama to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number. The Redneck says, "I want my $20 million."
    The man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years."
    The Redneck said, "Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it."
    Again, the man explain that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.
    The Redneck, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I want my money! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my dollar back!"

December 18, 2013 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. bobcat (in a hat)©

When my father heard the story of the Menendez brothers, he quit playing the lottery.
    He said "Screw it, I've got twelve kids. Any one of them could snap."

December 18, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. bobcat (in a hat)©

He said "Screw it, I've got twelve kids. Any one of them could snap."

December 18, 2013 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  6. banasy©

Curses. Foiled again.

December 18, 2013 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

Lol @ bobcat, thats true money makes ppl nuts.

December 18, 2013 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |