January 20th, 2014

N.J. official: Mayor's allegations false

New Jersey Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno on Monday called allegations that she issued an ultimatum to Hoboken's mayor to support a redevelopment plan backed by Gov. Chris Christie or lose Hurricane Sandy recovery aid "false" and "illogical."

"Mayor (Dawn) Zimmer's version of our conversation in May of 2013 is not only false but is illogical and does not withstand scrutiny when all of the facts are examined. Any suggestion that Sandy funds were tied to the approval of any project in New Jersey is completely false," Guadagno said at a Martin Luther King Jr. holiday service project in Union Beach, New Jersey.

Guadagno's denial flies in the face of allegations by Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer, who said Sunday that Guadagno told her to support a redevelopment project backed by Christie or lose Sandy recovery funds for her city.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. banasy©

What a quagmire.

January 20, 2014 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • mcginnisivxcb

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
      -–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and black white dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcb

March 9, 2014 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LacrosseMom

The Lt. governor says that Mayor Zimmer is lying. Well, thee FACTS speak for themselves! Zimmer asked for a $100 million to help Hoboken recover after Hurricane Sandy, and Hoboken received…. $300K. That's not a lie, its a fact!

January 20, 2014 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • josie

I'm making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do....... W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

March 1, 2014 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • mels

yesSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

But one does NOT always GET what they ask for correct? How much was sent for Hoboken? In other words, was there more sent for that area then they recieved? So this Mayor put a price of 100 mil for support a developement project is what you're saying? Thats blackmail ya know.

January 20, 2014 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. The Phophet

Pure gusssip pathetic security contractors looking for attention to be hired

January 23, 2014 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. Name*haha678

I'm pretty sure its just a matter of inflating the dollar to help the petrolium crisis like 2.00$$ a gallon or something!

January 27, 2014 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Fationeten

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour... Our agents earn around $12k a month... Join them... and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress,,,,,,,,, Works6.COM

February 6, 2014 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. agadir excursions

hopefully that the dollar gonna be fine as soon as possible

February 15, 2014 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. agadir excursions

Guadagno's denial flies in the face of allegations by Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer , that is awful ...

February 27, 2014 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. curajon

My best friend's sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site ----– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

March 2, 2014 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. mels

okSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. carmenwsweeney

March 15, 2014 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. donnalbrown

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. JOBS333.C­O­M

April 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. KIMBERLY HAMMOND

GREAT JOB TO NBA COMMISHIONER ADAM SILVER AND ALL OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE DECISION AGAINST MR STERLING. ALSO MANY THANKS TO MAGIC JOHNSON AND THE TIME HE PUT IN ON THIS MATTER. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL THAT BIGGOTRY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN OUR COUNTRY. THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS VERY TIMELY DECISION. MR STERLING IS JUST A VERY IGNORANT MAN. HE IS PATHETIC .

April 29, 2014 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |