January 20th, 2014

New Jersey Lt. Governor to deny claims

New Jersey Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno is expected to "categorically deny" allegations Monday that she gave Hoboken's Mayor an ultimatum to support a redevelopment plan backed by Gov. Chris Christie in order to receive Hurricane Sandy recovery aid, a source said.

Guadagno's remarks will be the first time a senior Christie official has addressed the charges Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer first made Saturday on MSNBC.

Zimmer went even further Sunday, implicating Christie directly in an interview on CNN.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Politics • U.S.
  1. petoskey ron

Ah yes, the standard catagorically deny response we have come to expect from our trusted elected officials. How original. Somebody's pants are on fire...

January 20, 2014 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
    • josie

I've made $80,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do....... W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

March 1, 2014 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • mels

tfgjghSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

Lmao @ petoskey ron, that or someone else is jealous of the attention Christie is getting and wants to further THEIR political career with some free advertising!

January 20, 2014 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
  3. kjsuperman

Homeland Securitys Juristiction covers bridges.People were placed in a position where they were more vonurable along the border of 2 states. This should be investigated by the Feds{Homeland Security}.

January 20, 2014 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

What a quagmire.

January 20, 2014 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

Lol @ banasy. Which part? The story or the inaccurate hijacking of our old friend supermans name? Because i happen to know hes climbing another mountain and has been for the past 3 days!

January 20, 2014 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Hey @ banasy. FYI i was correct kinda about WHO is jackin supermans name and its NOT anyone who usually posts here. Actually its a much worse pond s c u m than the typical variety here!

January 21, 2014 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Fationeten

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour... Our agents earn around $12k a month... Join them... and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress,,,,,,,,, Works6.COM

February 6, 2014 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ryan blues

Danbury ct's mayor really let me down he agrees with my ex landlord who endangerd me with failure to keep safe rental for me and this slumlord told me when I threatend to move out that the city won't sue guys like him cause he pays a lot in taxes so he did pay off city somehow and also got a crook lawyer like Alan Barry to drop my case after 6 months helping me to screw me over now danburys mayor failed to help me too he's so wrong for ct to be a mayor or a governor my story will be published very soon on YouTube

March 11, 2014 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. donnalbrown

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. JOBS333.C­O­M

April 10, 2014 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |