January 20th, 2014

Kenneth Bae urges U.S. to help him

Kenneth Bae, a U.S. citizen being held in North Korea, made a statement Monday saying he had committed a "serious crime" against North Korea, which does "not abuse human rights," according to China's state-run news agency Xinhua, which has a presence in Pyongyang.

He urged the United States to cooperate with North Korea to secure his release, Xinhua said.

Any statement made by Bae in captivity would be sanctioned by the North Korean government, whose widespread human rights abuses are known to the world.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. chrissy

Good grief! Only an idiot would believe he said any of that garbage on his own! Forcing an admission isn't gonna help your cause at all lil chubby bubba!

January 20, 2014 at 10:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • josie

just as Rita answered I can't believe that people can get paid $6191 in 4 weeks on the internet . official website .......
      W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

March 1, 2014 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • mels

drhtfgjSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • mcginnisivxcb

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
      -–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and black white dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?

March 9, 2014 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

His serious crime is being an American in NK that isn't flamboyant, drunk, and holding a basketball.

January 20, 2014 at 11:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. chrissy

Lol yet they want us all to believe this one man was there to overthrow their government.

January 20, 2014 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. I AM CITIZEN

Just in case the message was lost in the politics. Christian missionaries are responsible for linguistic, cultural, and religious pollution and GENOCIDE all over the world. The work of Spanish missionaries in destroying the libraries, languages, and culture of the New World should never be forgotten. The time for converting the heathens is over. Take a good long look at christian fundamentalism and it becomes apparent that the other side of the coin is radical fundamentalist Islam. To save your soul we must convert you. These ideas are pre-renaissance and medieval. They have no place in the modern world. I have yet to see evidence that Mr. Bae was seeking to topple north korea. There is however clear evidence that Mr. Bae was engaged in deliberate cultural and theological pollution and that if he had his way cultural and theological genocide would have resulted as they did in so many other nations where the conversion of "heathens" led to the loss of indigenous language, culture, and religion. The missionary work of Mr. Bae and others like him is disgraceful and a throwback to the dark ages with no place in the modern world. I hope for his sake that Mr. Bae is freed from north korea and allowed to return to the US where hopefully, he will grow into being a citizen who understands that liberty means allowing others to see things differently as long as agreement can be reached.

January 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • I AM CITIZEN

It would be really nice if this let you edit your typos.

January 20, 2014 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. I AM CITIZEN

Liberty means allowing others to see things differently. Agreement is not necessary. In a free society we can disagree.

January 20, 2014 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. chrissy

Lol its so nice @ CITIZEN that you allow others to disagree! THAT is not why Bae went there but if thats what floats your boat keep floating! And if youre touting that One NewWorld Order business youre every bit as bad as the christian groups you are condemning. And NO i am not one of them. I am not nor do i wish too, belong too any organised religion!

January 20, 2014 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Fationeten

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour... Our agents earn around $12k a month... Join them... and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress,,,,,,,,, Works6.COM

February 6, 2014 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. agadir excursions

editing typos would be great really

February 27, 2014 at 7:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. curajon

My best friend's sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site ----– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

March 2, 2014 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • 1608®

$19668 on lap top. I Bellevue.

March 24, 2014 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. kaifsim

my best friend's ex-wife made $19574 last month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $395200 house. All she did was get blessed and use the instructions made clear on this link

>>>> ----– WWW. Z­UNO­JOB.C­OM­

March 31, 2014 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. donnalbrown

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. JOBS333.C­O­M

April 10, 2014 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply