January 20th, 2014

Threat to Olympics issued in video

A video surfaces threatening the Winter Olympics. Russia's President vows the Games will be safe. Some U.S. lawmakers warn that they won't be.

One thing was clear as debate over the situation surged on Sunday: Security is a top concern, less than three weeks away from the competition.

"It's a very serious fear," Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, told CNN's State of the Union Sunday.

A video that highlighted the security situation has surfaced online. In the video, posted on a well-known Jihadi forum website, two young men believed to have been suicide bombers in last month's back-to-back bombings in the Russian city of Volgograd speak of those attacks and make an ominous promise.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. banasy©

I saw this. Putin, take note. It's not gay people you need to worry about with your slanderous comparisons.

January 20, 2014 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • josie

just as Lillian explained I am taken by surprise that any one can earn $4441 in a few weeks on the internet . you can find out more ....... W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

March 1, 2014 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • mcginnisivxcb

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
      -–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and black white dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cbzx

March 9, 2014 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • mcginnisivxcb

-–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and black white dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcbxcb

March 9, 2014 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MI ⛄️

Take threats serious, 911 ring a bell?

January 20, 2014 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Alffailis

After been without work for 6 months, I started freelancing over this site and with a little effort I easily bring in around $65 to $95 per/h! Without any doubt, it's the easiest and most financially rewarding job I've ever had. It changed my life for the better and now I couldn't be happier. This is what I do... Jobs29.com

March 11, 2014 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

I know right? And i cant think of one good reason to go to Russia ever, not even for this! Were i an olympic athelete i think i would sure as he!! rethink my role in life!

January 20, 2014 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. akorage

How can anyone refer to a "pale-skinned" Russian female as a "black" widow?

January 20, 2014 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Mike

Good at nothing. Can't compete. So, blow others up. What a jihadi loser.

January 20, 2014 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. chrissy

Did you get lost???

January 20, 2014 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Fationeten

Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour... Our agents earn around $12k a month... Join them... and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress,,,,,,,,, Works6.COM

February 6, 2014 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. The Prophet

All this anxiety about extremists threatening the security of the games! Is nothing more then the mafia pushing security contracts before the games Commitee, and raise propaganda about the games it's a mind game
    so the viewers ratings go up. Please the world is under the control of a higher authority!!

February 7, 2014 at 7:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. leligelashvili

Reblogged this on leli,s blog.

February 28, 2014 at 11:52 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. curajon

My best friend's sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site ----– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

March 2, 2014 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. mels

dghdSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. carmenwsweeney

March 15, 2014 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. kaifsim

>>>> ----– WWW. Z­UNO­JOB.C­OM­

March 31, 2014 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. donnalbrown

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. JOBS333.C­O­M

April 10, 2014 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply