January 20th, 2014

Wave of Baghdad bombings targets largely Shiite areas

Car bombs rocked a number of predominantly Shiite Muslim neighborhoods of Baghdad on Monday, killing at least 13 people and wounding 53 others, police officials told CNN.

The violence adds to the particularly bloody fighting and political instability that Iraq and its capital, Baghdad, has seen in recent months.

Six car bombs detonated Monday in five neighborhoods across Baghdad within a period of about two hours, police said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. banasy©

And as usual, they blocked me. Just as well TJI is ending; I have no patience for it anymore. Kma, TJI. Goodbye.

January 20, 2014 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • josie

Im making over $8k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do
      ....... W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

March 1, 2014 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lib

I am no longer interested in talking to a ultra conservative, radical Muslim like you who could never bring herself/himself to say a word about the suffering of Shiite victims of brutal Muslim terrorists. Muslims like you always accuse democracy but never say a word against the oppression of women by Muslims, killings of Shiites and other innocent people by Muslim terrorists. Go ahead and spew your hatred against democracy and call everyone else special interest.

January 20, 2014 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |

• You are beyond ridiculous. Are you even aware this is a Muslim on Muslim warfare in the same tradition as Catholic versus Protestant? Idiot pretend lib.

January 21, 2014 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

Lmao this comming from a white american male? One that posts under a different name saying EXACTLY what ive said! Thats rich! Keep trollin! At least i have the nads to post my opinions under my own name!

January 20, 2014 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

And im not muslim! I just dont think its productive to blame everything on a RELIGION! Buh bye @ JR aka Lib.

January 20, 2014 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Nick

Islamic people killing again? When they are allowed to come here, they do Boston Marathon bombing. When they live there, they kill their own kind. Can't stop Muslims from killing others. They always are blood thirsty.

January 20, 2014 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

Lmao

January 21, 2014 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mels

rggsdSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out

----– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

March 7, 2014 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. donnalbrown

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. JOBS333.C­O­M

April 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |