The five most popular stories on CNN.com during the last 24 hours, according to Newspulse.
- Biden’s f-bomb: Vice President Joe Biden drops the f-bomb over an open microphone. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports on the latest Biden blooper.
- Tanning salons burned by health care bill: The Obama administration is turning up the heat on tanning salons across the country with the passage of its new health care bill.
- Synthetic marijuana a growing problem: The latest trend at teen parties isn't warm beer or prescription medicines pilfered from parents' medicine cabinets. Instead, increasing numbers of youths are turning to an herb-based product to get high, and unlike marijuana, it's perfectly legal.
- Infantino recalls more than 1 million baby: Infantino LLC is recalling more than 1 million baby slings after three infant deaths were reported, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
- An exoneree's first month of freedom: To see the world through Greg Taylor's eyes, imagine being stuck in a time machine for 16 years and delivered to 2010.